Are female chasers really that rare?

Are female chasers really that rare?

Attached: SJM-L-A2BANG-0717-01.jpg (4000x2667, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q16aj6vere0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not at all but they want to bottom even more often than male chasers. about 90% of female chasers that want to top are repressing ftm

how dare you call me out like this
t. pooner top that used to be a cisfem chaser

i like when they seek trans women out to take care of

Truly, the mommydom chaser is the pinnacle of all chasers.

no one cares. nice womanposting.

I sure the fuck hope not, that's the last thing I'd want!

i refuse to believe mommydom chasers exist because that would shatter my world view and coping strategy

Attached: d06.png (481x406, 64.49K)

Anyone else notice she has troon hands? Lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 4.38.19 PM.png (546x734, 647.5K)

Nope, and they have a particular thing for twunkhons
weird patronising middle-class women hit on me whenever I bother cleaning up e.g. for gigs but you can just tell it's the same kind of attraction they have towards horses, I'm just a giant dumb animal they want to use to get off
which you know, is fine, that's hot, but at least be open about it
If you really want AFAB pussy then transmascs is where it's at, much chiller people on average, very mentally ill like myself but less pathologically empty and unpleasant to be around than most cis women

Yes, bisexual women exist

very relatable
>but they want to bottom even more often than male chasers.
if they can bottom dominantly, i'll top if it means im loved

No but women aren't seen as predatory.

nope, actually really common
youtu.be/Q16aj6vere0

Why do people talk like this

Attached: Screenshot_162.png (422x510, 85.33K)

i'm literally right here

You have brainworms

jesus christ lmao

I've asked myself if I'm a chaser before, and I don't know what the real answer is yet.

I love smooth, AMAB bodies with dicks who signal in a fem way. I have the quickest raw sexual attraction to the twitter hive of neon-lit humping femboys. It's probably the closest I'll ever get as someone who is ultimately attracted to 'men' to being unabashedly into women from a man's perspective. It's just raw, synthetic sex and I'm into it like nothing else. I'm even getting into the cute little estrogen boobies filled with wishes, love seeing them get squished around.

The thing is, I don't actually want to get off on real human pain. If someone is truly self loathing and dysphoric, I tend to back off in my mind. The thing I want (sexually) is a bashful little pp human to put in a skirt and shave and put in a cage as I teach them how to cum from just their smooth little hole. I want the fem experience to be raw and impactful, but not at the cost of real human wellness. Also, there's a critical point in the transition where they begin to look... Like women, and then "I'm not really attracted to women enough" kicks in.

Am I a chaser? What is it that I chase...? The road is long...

it was 1991, stuff was different back then

I know a bunch because I live in Thailand, some are locals, some are expats, some are tourists. 90% of them were bottoms, 10% were "tops", but "tops" were so dysfunctional and mentally unwell that I can't really call it topping, it's just a mentally ill person lashing out, and trannies are an easy target for this kinda thing.

women don't "chase" anybody, women get chased.

Holy shit be my wife please

I was just making this entire face the whole song.

Attached: cb1ffd323d28b32a4cc0ba0928f4f6d402036bc1-2876x1592.png (1399x788, 2.04M)

KEK

Sounds like you like crossdressing men more so than trans women.

So a chaser?