What’s your favorite sex position?

What’s your favorite sex position?
Why?

Attached: BB2232EC-D2FD-48A7-89D6-3109013CF8FB.jpg (218x97, 10.96K)

Prone, great for immobilization, choking, and hard fucking. Also you can whisper stuff in their ear.

For topping missionary and doggy, I like doggy because I like watching a guy's back flex when I fuck him. Missionary is my fav though because it's so sensual and passionate.
For bottoms missionary. The same reason. I'm also very sensitive in this position.
t. mtf

everything but missionary. It's the ugliest position

Attached: missionary.png (623x515, 176.06K)

For straight up fucking I like doggy style, for more passionate stuff I like either missionary or to have me sat up while they sit in my lap facing me so we can make out and cuddle while they're slowly riding me,

the naruto

lying in bed and cuddling not having sex at all

no idea, i'm waiting for a mtf to show me the way

this one

my favorite sex position is the one where I have sex

based

>have me sat up while they sit in my lap facing me so we can make out and cuddle while they're slowly riding me
yes dude

hhh
>have me sat up while they sit in my lap facing me so we can make out and cuddle while they're slowly riding me
please

Hero, bottoming. I like how it's very intimate because you can maintain eye contact while also feeling very submissive because your legs are pinned.

Attached: hero.jpg (640x512, 184.17K)

mating press, because I can use the full force of my core and glutes combined with gravity to pound the everloving fuck out of that little bottom bitch. Of course afterwards there will be cuddling, headpats and kisses

My head against their chest, no sex, just headpats and cuddling, ideally hearing their heartbeat

Prone and mating press are the GOAT although I am not sure because I am a FUCKING PATHETIC VIRGIN LOSER

So you don't have one?

that's right

Attached: DE1A9EE1-7D77-41CD-B093-5E71BB30C987.jpg (894x606, 140.45K)

Idk, I am scared

the sit in bed alone and cry

chad

When I didn't know I was trans it used to be this lol

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1500, 88.94K)