Where to meet femboys online?

Attached: 1449928669312.jpg (3264x2448, 564.99K)

femgen

your local mental institution or graveyard

dm me

sure

prob ffxiv

thanks

right here
heyy

yo there how's your day going

Do I still count as a femboy, if I´ve been on hrt for 5 months?

tf2 apparently

Attached: tumblr_215218a3ddb603479bbf6be2665d9d9a_f0b63794_1280.png (1280x720, 829.32K)

yeah, hrt without any surgery still counts as one I think

based based

it was howlr but it shutdown this month so rip you

The ones on grindr are attention whores and get 100000's of messages every hour by other DL straight guys on there. Sometimes it works.

I've had my most luck on tinder/bumble. They match with me and initiate

Alright, thanks a lot. I'll try my luck on those 2 apps. I've also heard people saying things like the femboys on Grindr having high expectations and stuff so it was true I guess. Anyway, have a good day.

hahaha...

Don't you get it? You're not a femboy yourself.

You'll never meet a good one. They only flock to their own kind.

Attached: iu-2.png (300x300, 32.04K)

this is correct

Like I said, grindr has huge numbers of straight guys looking to fuck trans/femboys. So it's pretty annoying to "compete" if you don't have the care of attention to. I've definitely had success but I just don't care about being on that app 24/7 and I don't use notifications so I just don't put the effort in.

Tinder/Bumble is just easier, but you have to get lucky too

I wouldn't make a good one so I hope this isn't true.
I see. Thanks for your help.

Based. Fuck trannies, femboys and bisexuals

>so it's pretty annoying to "compete"
i'm a whole faggot and i have femboys shitting up my dms begging for my dick
maybe you're just ugly

I know FFXIV is ultimate trannygame/femboygame but MMOs in general just seem so malebrained. The grinding, the stats and levels, the le epic coordinating to defeat the dungeon boss, the sex roleplaying. I have tried to play a bit of this FFXIV but it just bores me to no end. I like the pretty forrest place and I like dressing up my bunny boy but other than that I just see no appeal. The story also is just high fantasy generic bullshit.

Then again, I struggle to enjoy vidya in general.