/gaygen/ - polish guys edition

last:

Attached: polish1.webm (576x1024, 2.23M)

Attached: 34254635748.jpg (1536x2048, 462.09K)

i want to lick his sweaty feet

he's underage

an all-consuming maw

Attached: 9F9D9983-3575-4532-904C-B3673426DF6B.jpg (750x780, 290.27K)

no he's not
cope more boomer

Attached: polish2.webm (576x1024, 1.78M)

what goes wrong in your brains that makes so many of you pedos and fetish freaks?

And so to Harrys surprise, Dudley had finally managed to become wider than he is tall.

i love smooth legs
has he ever shown feet

They’re tops

you're a pedophile.

Shadow, attraction to teenagers with developed secondary sex characteristics will never be pedo

you're gaydead.

why are you pedos always into feet?

why is shadow so DUMB

I’m at the library and on Grindr I see two tops who are like 10 meters away and I also saw them irl

that's a stereotype and it is offensive

What do they look like?

bottoms don't know what a library is

You meet a cute twink with a pixie cut at a bar and take him home only to realise that he has a poon and tiny tits. What do you do?

I know not all tops are that way but some are and they’re the ones enforcing that stereotype :/

>with a pixie cut
babe idkkkkk about this

Whatever pedophile.

Not all tops are pedos, but all pedos are tops
You're valid, don't let tops silence you

i am a top and i don't have those issues. also bottoms are just as kinkfucked as tops, maybe worse

no :(

Attached: polish3.webm (576x1024, 2.06M)

seek help

i want to be his slave

Built for brutal savage torture

Seek truth

i bet his pits smell nice

why is it obsessed with a tiktok child?

This is the ideal bottom, all bottoms should look like this

jero loves polish boys idk why

1/2
Did I fuck up? What would've you done in my position?

Some years ago, I attended a house party of a friend (we were all 16-17 at the time) attended by another guy (let's call him Charles).

A bit of background on Charles and myself : We were in the same class for 4 years, barely just tolerated each other; we'd only spend time together because we had a friend in common. We'd had several physical altercations until that point : I once literally punched him in the face during class, and he nearly fullspeed kicked me at the back of the head, stopped only by our common friend, but it was calm the rest of the time beside slightly petty shit). Another thing worth noting is that we were both officially straight at this point. I'd had several gay experiences being much younger but never came out.

Anyway, everyone got piss drunk and went to sleep, Charles and Myself last, having to share a (queen size) bed since it was the only one left. We were both only in underwear at that point and under the blanket. I started browsing Any Forums on my phone before going to sleep, scrolling past some (straight) nsfw pictures, he was kind of looking over and at some point would ask me to look at a picture better which I would. I can't remember who started, but we ended up rubbing ourselves under the blanket until he asked to lower the it to make it easier, which we did.

Attached: Melon.png (720x1174, 1.48M)

2/2

At this point, with both of our cocks out, we started exploring a little, touching (he was really amazed with the size difference etc) and just jerking each other off until he asked if he could give me a blowjob. I refused and said something along the lines of "If you sucked me I could never see you the same" but really, a part of me was just really afraid he'd bite my dick off, puke all over it, or that the friends nearby would catch us (and in general I was just an autist afraid of affection). He kept pushing a little but I kept denying him so we just went to sleep after that.

A couple of months went by and we never mentioned anything about it, not even acting differently, and at some point (maybe 2 years later) I asked him whether he remembered 'what we did' at that party. He was confused and denied, I didn't really ask much more, I figured he just wanted to act like it never happened. (Also, I should say I didn't want things to continue, I was just curious), we really just didn't see each other after quitting high-school.

Skip to two weeks ago, I came across him at some student party and he asked me what I was talking about two years prior. I hesitated and eventually told him things as I remembered them. He was shocked and started saying how he regretted and wish he hadn't known etc. Yesterday, our common friend hit me up and asked me what happened between Charles and I because he's been acting strangely ever since (depressed, irritable etc)

Is it bad etiquette to remind a straight boy you meddled with if he's in denial/forgot about it?

tldr :
>guy and i did slightly gay stuff but he forgot
>i reminded him and now he feels bad

Attached: 1647134724536.png (868x935, 19.06K)

This is the ideal bottom, all bottoms should look like this

Attached: ideal bottom.jpg (2048x2731, 680.12K)

I don't know if this is a Any Forums meme, it's the first time I post on this board.

ew

Charles is a little bitch

Why do you want all bottoms to suffer? wtf

yes but with a more attractive face

reminder that shadow loves hairy holes and doesn't mind a hairy back

imagine typing all this shit out. you could have just posted that a guy was gay curious and wanted to give you a blowjob, then years later regretted it because it reminded him of how much of a faggot he was.

was he cute?

bottom hands typed this () post

Do all polish boys look like that?

>polish guys edition
Cześć :)

uuuuh

Attached: 1645647737611.jpg (933x951, 75.13K)