I want to date a repressing tranny just so he'll be jealous of my body and live vicariously through me while wishing he...

I want to date a repressing tranny just so he'll be jealous of my body and live vicariously through me while wishing he could have been me.

I want to put my hand in his and see a bittersweet tinge as he sees how much bigger his hands are than mine.

Attached: __lio_fotia_and_galo_thymos_promare_drawn_by_nonu3ta__sample-17a477471bcb3f32343b35b436470e7b.jpg (850x1136, 142.96K)

my hands are small tho

why?

does a boy/manmoder work?

not manly enough to date then sorry user

idk. I guess if someone was living vicariously through me they would care about my well-being as much as their own and want to protect me.

Attached: e55e235f61a376031f0c1ae937efe8bf.jpg (800x566, 96.26K)

thats not how it works irl it just results in the repper saying weird shit about how they wish they could switch bodies and being an unemployed neet

user, any normal and healthy relationship should involve them caring about you as much as they do themselves. but I'm a straight man so what the fuck do I know :^)

as long as you're not on hrt and are properly repressing

yeah but in practice it seems like they don't. clearly the solution is to enable fanatical obsession

Attached: f530051b23028e134189980cc7dc9b46.jpg (565x800, 115.27K)

>you're not on hrt
i mean, i am but you wouldn't be able to tell

You just gotta find the right person user, I've cared about all my exes as much as I do myself, sometimes even more so. I would listen for hours as they told me their problems and I'd do whatever I could to help them through whatever it was. but they all turned out to be mean as fuck when I refused to sleep with them and I haven't dated anyone in like two years so you might be right.

aw you seem sweet

I also don't like the idea of sex in general so I might have a similar problem later tho...

caring more about my gf/bf than myself has pretty much just been my default position but i think thats more because of bpd and autism than repressing

Unironically tell them you're waiting until marriage, or something in the same vein as that. My ex gf has been lusting after my cock recently and I managed to shut her down by saying I'm waiting until marriage now. Any good realtionship will survive a lack of sex because what's most important is the emotional connection, if you can love someone faults and all why do you need to fug them to prove it? Just snuggling in bed or kissing should be enough.

why is a straight guy on /tttt/

you're not even mentally disturbed, I don't get it

Attached: 1632883289029.jpg (380x400, 41.98K)

I saw a close up picture of a vagina yesterday and thought it was from the movie The Thing, I've been questioning if I'm really attracted to women since then because I've refused to sleep with all 7 of my ex gfs. I know I shouldn't be questioning this at age 20 after experimenting as a teenager and deciding I'm straight, but I have no idea what else to do.

based vagina hater

but I'm supposed to like them user, I still think women are attractive but for some reason I am repulsed by their vaginas.

that would be because vaginas are extremely gross and cringe

the only good woman is a clothed one

I just want someone to love, but the moment you tell a woman you're not gonna sleep with her she chimps out and threatens to say you raped her. I put in my half for the healthy relationship I want, but all I ever get in return is screamed at because I don't wanna stick my hand into their gross, disgusting hole. Basically I just want to date a woman with a penis, but despite looking fairly manly I've been told I have very feminine mannerisms, so much so that all my exes thought I was gay until I asked them out. Sorry for venting, it's not on topic and was probably a bad idea but fuck I needed to get this shit off my chest somewhere.

Be my straight friend who is protective of me and cuddles with me
>t. Cis gay

that's makes sense, good luck finding a asexual or trans gf

I'm pretty sure exactly 0 straight guys want to do that

They exist but I am pretty sure they only act like this because they subconsciously see you as a girl

Sounds fun user, but I'm only in if we can listen to spooky stories while cuddling, otherwise we can't be friends. Back in highschool me and the boys would always listen to some scary shit while lying in the same bed, completely platonic of course.