Why the fuck is my skin tone uneven and how do I fix it??? I've already tried using acid peels and its done nothing...

Why the fuck is my skin tone uneven and how do I fix it??? I've already tried using acid peels and its done nothing. Is this permanent?

Attached: iwnba proper twink at this rate.png (201x294, 76.59K)

full body tattoos is your only option

Actually though? FUCK

Ur a retard lol

Why? What am I missing? Tell me how to fix this or I kms

Might be visible blashko’s lines

How do I fix it then and why do I have them??

sorry user, up to a certain point, good skin tone is genetic

It’s not a bad thing, just a mild difference in colouration of the skin, like vitiligo. If it bothers you I would see a doctor, to maybe see if a dermatologist could do anything. But ultimately it’s not bad and you should just accept it. I think it’s kinda cute tbhon

im so sorry you had to learn from Any Forums, but you're a chimera OP

How is it fucking cute?? it looks weird and uncanny like you fused two people of different skin tones together.
even skin tones are universally attractive thats just reality

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (58x149, 8.09K)

what the fuck are you even talking about. indiscernible from your pic.

Turn up your brightness
How can you not see the clear fucking line in the middle

You are being far too dramatic about something that is probably unnoticeable for everyone except you. I think it’s cute because it’s like little patterns on your skin. You need to relax a little there

you should lean into it instead and vivecmaxx

Attached: ON-npc-Vivec.jpg (1080x1080, 293.45K)

Actually 1:1 I'm going to kill myself

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (400x413, 239.63K)

i mean that's kind of everyone right like we all have a philtrum you just have it a lil more obvious in a cute and unique way

I have the same thing, pretty sure it has something to do with that seam on your balls that, doesn’t bother me

Attached: 27E29402-CA50-4500-BD96-4F872CA66E16.jpg (2018x1540, 574.13K)

Cute how? Explain in detail how you think thats fucking cute
>not nearly as bad
Of course it doesn't bother you. Also my ENTIRE right side is darker, it's not just some shitty line

Where is it darker, that’s just shadow, mine is also more visible, I think you needa relax user

It's not a shadow that photo was taken in proper lighting. That's ACTUALLY my skin tone