God please i NEED to fuck my roommate STAT

>mtf, boymoder
>roommate keeps calling me cute nicknames and shit
>fit and tall, have to look up at him to look him in the eye
>teases me for being nervous around him
>likes my cooking and lets me talk about my hobbies

god PLEASE let me fuck this dude, how do i get this dude’s dick in me

Attached: 8F94BB73-6E39-4287-A322-3B1F7C55BA99.jpg (514x514, 87.75K)

threaten his family

THERE IS BUT ONE WAY user

Attached: vodka_PNG98929.png (1600x2000, 1.27M)

Tell him he should fuck him or your friendship is over

Good idea or maybe offer some wine with diner and don't stop drinking.

>people ITT literally encouraging rape
don't listen to these creeps op

exactly why OP should go after the family, no rape required

bro really has no idea how people fuck

then how do i get him to fuck me? i get nervous just having him look me and eyes and smile at me. how do i get him to make a move on me? or ask him out myself?

Holy shit you retard just ask him if he wants to go on a date its easy

Fuck those bitches. Just give him alcohol. If you want be safe, don't fall asleep in the same bed as him afterwards. If he's as cute as you think, he either won't let you go or you'll wake up with him in your bed instead. Worst case it'll just be awkward for a while before one of you move. But it's one life one chance, baby.

Attached: 1643825547179.jpg (906x1374, 149.74K)

i’m nervous as fuck though! he’s been supportive of me ever since i came out and i don’t want to ruin it if he’s weirded out by me liking him. he’s a really good guy, and i’ve met lots of guys who like me as a friend but not as a possible girlfriend.

Yeah get super drunk and dress like a slut. If he won’t sexually assault you than he’s a pussy any way

Just confess, legit confess. It's not gonna be easy, but it's honest and I'd argue most people, most guys (myself included) more than apreciate both straightforwardness and honesty. If you don't have the balls (no pun intended) just go with the classic route and ask him for a date or something.

Fuck me, I'm a retard and a social retard, but are people this much of pussies nowadays?

T. Bi Millenial

Attached: SkinnerYeet.jpg (570x479, 20.4K)

is that really the only way? i mean. i guess i can try, but i’m really fucking nervous. should i do it as soon as possible or should i wait for an opportunity or something?

YES. If it doesn't pan out, it doesn't pan out. But unless you try to figure this shit out, nothing will (most likely) happen.

No need for cheesy seducing or drinks or anything. Either tell the dude you think he is fucking attractive and you wanna fuck or tell him you find him attractive and wanna take him on a date. Dinner and a movie, why not?

Perhaps have a wank before hand to get the horny out of your system, but no guarantees. All in all, just talk with the guy, for fucks sake.

Attached: Tz'arkan and Malus.jpg (1272x702, 128.43K)

horrible advice from women and incels itt who dont know anything about flirting

advice like this will turn off any dude who isn't a loser (self ids as a "bi" millenial lmao"

drink socially together and flirt with him if he's down you will know

yes, also keep us updated so we can vicariously live through your posts

Fuck off with your autistic social "games", Bill Cosby.

only a true incel would describe drinking with your friends as "autistic" lmfao... go outside nerd

They’re right, outright asking people outright is such a boomer thing to do

this