Are trans communes really a thing? What are they like?

Are trans communes really a thing? What are they like?

I grew up in a cult and everybody cut me off when I transitioned, and I kinda have a sugar mommy gf who helps me pay for things now. But if that doesn’t last then I’ll be literally alone… so I wonder if communes (in the US especially) are a real thing? Are they all just hons living away from society? Are there rapehons in those places? I’m not a youngshit but I am a little pretty and built very thin so I worry about my safety sometimes

Attached: 74318077-091F-4823-9D2B-A2F7B6882BE9.jpg (750x937, 62.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ic.org/directory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats a transcommune?

Like a place where a bunch of (trans in this case) people live together and work to support each other in their own little community

I hope so, I want to move to the US and live in the tranny commune

everyone always talks big shit about them but ive never heard of one in reality

>Are they all just hons living away from society?
I kinda want to see what that would be like. Probably full of constant drama and drug use

Attached: Okama_Infobox.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

> be single passoid in a commune of hons
> get first pick of the drugs, everyone is nice to me because they want to fuck me
> am always the one sent to town for groceries because I pass the best
> hons have taken to using me to bait other passoids into the commune
> the rapehons of the community start to keep them tied up in the barn
> feel kinda bad but the hons promise me extra drugs if I do it

Attached: 46296FB4-1350-4127-A6EA-BB522CDFFF8A.png (595x760, 494.92K)

> be single passoid in a commune of hons
you'd be carved up faster than you could say "ides of march". prob why youngshits never associate with hons in real life either

I suggest reading the Communes section of Abbie Hoffman's "Steal This Book". You can find it online for free in PDF form.

beautiful art

there’s a published book with up to date information about where to find communes?

Published, yes.
Up to date, no.
Just information about starting your own commune.

see the problem here is I have no family or friends to start it with lol

I personally wouldn't trust anyone I don't know. You have to be compatible with politics, sex, drugs, cleaning, laundry etc.
Moving in with some randoms will fail in the long run, nine times out of ten.

well my alternative would be being homeless and I’d probably get murdered that way

Do you have a vehicle?

There are plenty of such arrangements about, creature-sibling.

There's a lot of communes in the US. Like a ton. For pretty much every demographic or ideology there's at least one
ic.org/directory/
This is a good recourse for finding them. Keep in mind a lot of the communes on this site are either failed, approaching failure, or startups struggling to establish themselves, so look thoroughly. Also it might be worth looking at communes that aren't specifically for lgbt people but are lgbt accepting, you'll find a lot more that way. A lot of the environmentalist ones are like that

Excellent this us what I was looking for tysm!!!

Attached: 05392F61-2026-4521-83A4-F4FEB1954C17.jpg (167x167, 13.33K)

>communes
Make 100% sure that it isn't an anarchist commune. Anarchists are batshit insane and extremely oppressive people (imagine twitter in real life.)

> Twitter in real life
hell