Me as a bi male looking for femboys or hot traps:

Me as a bi male looking for femboys or hot traps:
>grindr: non existent, traps are all prostitutes, "femboys" and "twinks" are just regular men
>swinger websites: a few, the hottest ones are about as picky as regular women, rest look like old men in their wive's clothes
>tranny clubs: mostly haggard men in their wive's clothes, handful of hotties who turn out to be prostitutes, 1-2 Hot Regular People that I want to bang
>gay clubs on drag nights: at most 1-2 Hot Regular People that I want to bang, waste of time ultimately

Are femboys and hot traps basically non-existent in real life? It's basically like chasing unicorns.

Attached: seinfeld fuck this.gif (295x221, 613.35K)

>>tranny clubs: mostly haggard men in their wive's clothes
You can't just come to our board and call us out like that...

Sorry bro/sis.

groom young boys on discord

seems like the best method is to groom the insecure qties on here until you find one near and desperate enough to bang you. should get a bulletproof vest though

discord, taimi, kik. you won't really find what you're looking for elsewhere

Ehh..not sure if my horniness can sufficiently counteract my disgust with zoomers.

Bipedos are truly despicable human behinds, damn
And all of this for what, you'll end up trooning out too eventually

any pro tips? i know a lot of 'em have weird masochistic fantasies but I'm more into human connection than grooming

I tried discord but the "femboys" I saw posting themselves were just regular guys who assumed the mantle of feminity through their sisters' stockings. Not very familiar with taimi or kik though, maybe they're worth a shot.

yes

Attached: ショタショタショタショタ.jpg (243x343, 48.5K)

I want to have a cute femboy on the back of my motorbike, take him to the beach, and hold him as we watch the sun set and melt into each other's arms in an ecstatic union.

why is this such an impossible dream

Attached: sad frog everything is great.jpg (320x310, 17.37K)

this but as the cute femboy (im ugly)

Nah I bet you look good. Treat yourself with kindness and it emanates a glow that permeates and enriches reality.

sounds like an uggo cope
i will continue seething

Do not let your mind become colonised by the memes of vapid American highschoolers. Stay stronk!

What would you consider a femboy? post reference or something

Someone who blurs the lines between masculinity and femininity.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-30 Watch Ekoebm live on Chaturbate .png (1081x609, 934.88K)

Huh ok. I actually kind of look like pic

Proofs?

Less talking, more sucking on my penis

how about you suck mine faggot

Pretty much them but uglier

Attached: resting bitch face.png (750x1334, 1.8M)

I am a large man. You are not a large man: It would only be natural with my penis in your homosexual mouth

>the hottest ones are about as picky as regular women
so you want someone who is really special to you, but who mistakenly underestimates their value so they'll accept less than they deserve. got it. yet people can't stop asking why everyone hates chasers

so you're a fatass

hot as fuck

pls be in london

Very far from London

Plane tickets are cheap.

Attached: that feel relaxed.jpg (221x248, 8.75K)

I am both fat & jacked (I am a large man)
But not yet fat enough to have a gut. I think I could bulk up to at least 120kg before that becomes an issue. Anyways, why aren't you sucking my dick?

How old you looking for? where from?