Do boys like boymoders? i want boys but im still boymoding and don't have much girl stuff other than my hormones...

do boys like boymoders? i want boys but im still boymoding and don't have much girl stuff other than my hormones. i just wanna be cute for a boy so bad

Attached: 1647386861999.png (463x506, 76.33K)

Lol if you're cute chasers don't care

i think im sorta cute? idk how to meet boys though, even chasers

Chasers love only in America tho

I like tomboymoders, but not boys.

This. Don't expect us to date you though. I date girls and get my ass fucked by cure traps in secret

bump

Dubs checked

I've been on 4 mg E for 3 years. No acne, fatter ass, softer face and b cup bobs but present and am still very male. I make sure to jack off 3 times a week to preserve penor.

Get wierd looks sometimes but idgaf. I dress male, sound male, present male etc and don't work lift only do cardio.

That’s mean…

I'll take you, but the rules of the universe say i'm going to be on the other side of the world.

Attached: 1637117316370.jpg (478x463, 38.25K)

>i just wanna be cute for a boy so bad
also a boymoder and ughhhhh same. idt i can feel complete w/out a bf rn even tho i'm prob too ugly and stupid to actually deserve one. gl tho op, u sound like u actually do

there are boys who like tomboys and that's sort of the same thing (or at least the preimage under the same map that maps regular girls onto girlmoder trannoids)

Yes. The straightest men prefer femboys over trannies.

I want a perma wide eye boymoder. One that stays shy and insecure but I can feed validation to and she continuously eats it up. Sadly, they all grow into girlmoders the more you tell them you give them validation.

we permaboymoders r real user = )
i'll never girlmode i hate myself way too much for that

You only believe that because you haven't been treated like a girl by a guy for every second of your life for months on end. Once that happens, you are a girlmoder. I know how this works all too well.

discord?

omg i promise i wont, im literally just like that. do you have a discord

You meet guys by doing what you're doing now, talking on Any Forums and discord. Let's swap pics, I wanna see if you're cute ;) spampenis#0981

Attached: 1643248705025.gif (250x188, 885.76K)

All I want is to romance a cute tomboymoder and help her to leave her shell

i promise u user i literally can't call myself a girl every time i see actual women ik i'll never be like them. also their bathrooms r terrible

Drop discord

Hell, if you want it.
OrcaLover#4798

Attached: 1643476447_oDdn2-EW03Y.jpg (486x479, 119.6K)