Women aren't attracted to men who cry

Women aren't attracted to men who cry.
Neither is anyone else who is attracted to masculine males.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3506718/Admit-no-woman-man-cries-attractive-today-s-men-weep-drop-hat-isn-t-sexy.html

Attached: man-crying-feature_680W_JR.jpg (680x453, 34.93K)

trannies and femboys aren’t woman

>W-women are the fairer sex! Women are naturally compassionate caregivers!! Women good! (Men bad psycopaths)

They fill the role women do in a relationship.

I would much rather that my boyfriend cried in front of me instead of bottling everything up and randomly exploding. I can't help him unless he opens up

That's what the author of that article would say.

i mean its kinda icky when men show emotion is that my fault? :-/

>cried hard af yesterday because of 5 years of repressed grief and guilt over putting my dog down that I never allowed myself to feel
Fellow tops, when's the last time you cried?

Hope that's a joke, hon

i thought it was pretty obvious sarcasm it wasn’t necessary to call me a hon. im a twinkhon!!!!

Attached: DE8DAE8E-E584-4EBC-B6F6-6BCA94F9B405.png (1280x720, 799.02K)

Fortunately, as a Real Top(tm) I can't cry even when it would be appropriate to cry and some kind of emotional release would be cathartic, nothing comes out, when bad things I can't control happen to me or to people I love I just try to distract myself with activity and the grief registers as a creeping fatigue that slows me down for weeks

Attached: finger-guns-2.gif (500x259, 973.66K)

Why do people here keep posting about what straight people think?

Because despite what the gays would tell you, crying in front of your bottom is not like It's Okay To Cry by SOPHIE where they wanna know what the world inside you feels like

i wonder why men want to be women so badly.

Stop oppressing yourself

If a good friend of mine cried in front of me I would offer them my hand and not abandon them. I am not a woman.

I've been living with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years and I've never seen him cry. Honestly it kinda makes me worried that he's bottling something up. I cry nearly weekly about really stupid things

Attached: 1626349915051.png (680x297, 215.95K)

yea lol but theres an obvious difference between a platonic friendship vs. a sexual dynamic that hinges entirely on him being more masculine and dominant than me. so your post is correct, cry all you want and i'll be sympathetic but you're in the friendzone from now on lol

Gays are exactly like broader society with this shit. No one cares about men.

So your relationship is just all about seeing them as a sex object instead of life companion? That sounds so horrible. Also, if someone cries that doesn't mean they are gonna cry every day. Like say if your partner cries once a month is that really a deal breaker for you like wow really?

>So your relationship is just all about seeing them as a sex object instead of life companion? That sounds so horrible
That's just gay people.
And for women it may be life partner but the partnership is hinged on reliance on the man and him spoiling her, and most of them don't want any emotional stuff either and if they do it's very restricted.

it's just a turnoff i can't help how i feel about it. i need to be able to see him as strong and dominant

Attached: Untitled.png (582x315, 30.94K)

The article the OP linked to is some weird trad conservative shit written by a boomer. Don't listen to it unless you want to bang 60 year olds who are attracted to 1960s men they grew up around, or zoomers with weird trad fetishes. Most normal girls know men cry now.

So? Just because you have a compulsion doesn't mean it's right.
This is just idiotic. You are perpetuating something that has caused so many men immense suffering (including myself).

If my bf was crying I would console him. Most people here would too if they had bfs (ignore the baits)

Attached: hug.jpg (2048x1600, 287.71K)

ok but do you have any sympathy for the immense boredom and sexual frustration suffered by bottoms with weepy wimpy soi boi top bfs? we all suffer in our own way user

What relationship? You're a cum dumpster

Shut the fuck up.

>bottoms with weepy wimpy soi boi top bfs
Stop dating bisexuals?

Bottom taking care of their top is hot now SHUT THE FUCK UUUP

>Bisexual men
>Tops
Ma'am...

modern men are pathetic, real masculinity is dead. yuck.

You mean subordinate? A woman bears children and is the other half to her husband. It is a sacred bond, women, being biological females, can only fulfil this role. Anything else is clearly lust, there is no creative aspect, no life giving prospects, it is antithetical to being.