How to get bf as an aspie mtf

I need a bf (irl preferably) what is the best method to do this? Is it possible for me to actually get an irl bf? Pls help

Attached: 6F905B61-42DA-46C2-B53F-5CA55F7C0FF8.jpg (828x621, 443.52K)

tell me your credit card number and the maiden name of your mother. thats the best method

No :(

By getting FFS, being rich and being able to cook really fuckin good pasta.

Once you have these three you will find a big strong bf

>what is the best method to do this?
Settle for an ugly and a fat one

All of those are basically impossible aside from FFS but I don’t need it

try grindr
or any dating app realy

Grindr is exclusively for sex, I use it when I’m extremely horny and that’s

it's totally possible. source: i'm a guy who has an aspie trans girlfriend.
you're an aspie so you probably have some special interests. maybe try to find groups for those interests. then "just bee urself".
if you want i can tell you more about my specific experience of how i met my gf and what attracted me to her. but i've gotta be somewhere so just let me know and i'll reply later.

what kind of guy do you like and what's your preference when it come to sex?

Just exist online and have people know you're a girl and they'll gravitate to you en masse. Then pick the first person who isn't a smelly unwashed sack of trash.

Just find a dorky bi dude, I'm an autistic mtf and I'm my boyfriends first gf. He mostly just sits and listens to my autistic rambling and is unphased by my stims. If he wants me to shut up he'll just kiss me or play with my dick to get my attention focused on him. It's really a matter of finding the right person, before I met this guy I was convinced I would be alone forever. Patience, being yourself and not having a idiotic high standards go along way.

Just any guy that’s a little taller then me maybe and isn’t completely disgusting in the face, and someone who loves me and likes the dumb shit I do, or atleast likes me to be autistic around them

Yeah but I have no idea how to meet people :(

if you're a top, you get a free pass for your autism

I’m definitely not a top, I’m a stupid bottom :(

Dude literally started working at the same fast food joint as me, I got lucky. it's all random unfortunately you can't force meeting people. If anything just be a regular at your towns local shops and recreation facilities. Higher chance of meeting people

Oh, I’m a neet who stays inside all day, I just thought I could maybe meet a discord guy or something who lived kinda close

I was a neet until this year, finding someone online and local proved impossible for me, granted I live in the middle of dookie butt nowhere, might be easier if you live in a city

I live with my parents in a suburb next to a kinda big city so maybe

This is probably your only option desu, find a cute boy on discord within 50 miles and then work your magic, you can cuddle, fug and live happy ever after

But how do I do that? All the boys I find have like no personality and just wanna fuck and stuff :(

Honestly I dunno I'm in the same position, maybe you'll have to lowers ur standards