Sexwithcafebeefbros

sexwithcafebeefbros,,,
is it over?

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-1644162.png (1280x172, 26.55K)

Cafebeef is actually stupid. There’s loads of public toilets you just have to go to the nearest McDonald’s or KFC literally that easy they don’t give a shit at all

Use bica if you can

Then you can be a normal human and not a fucking pisshon

Isn't cafe in the UK? Isn't that one of those nations that have the paid restrooms, for a pound or two?

dear god
in london there are basically fuck all places with bathrooms that you don't need a key to get into. not impossible to find but an assache
i think that's mostly gone now

i knew someone would screencap this. toilets in london require you to go ask someone to open them in most places, any public toilets that do exist cost a lot and are very rare

Unless you live in London or something you don’t have have to pay to use the bathroom
t. Bonglander

we are trying to make here not be in london but as she is autistic she is very adverse to the idea of change

>40 min ago
>4 likes
so this is the power of tttt ""influencers""...

wait so if you walk into a McDonalds you need to ask an employee for a key if you wanna take a piss?

i deleted it 5 minutes after i posted it, this person just didnt refresh their page

shut up

No that’s old and I think they only exist at large train stations now (there’s one in central London which I went to a few years ago)
I live there so I think I’d know. It gets easier to find one the closer to central you get but pubs and chain restaurants let you use the toilets if you ask
Ikr it’s bullshit and rly awkward (ig it’s worse for u bc voice). Just piss in a park or random alleyway if you really have to (I wouldn’t do the alleyway one though)

Did u rly cut ur hair? It looks better long

yes, because people either do heroin or have sex in them otherwise. sometimes both.

>Just piss in a park or random alleyway if you really have to (I wouldn’t do the alleyway one though)
getting caught doing that is a sex crime in the uk and gets you put on the sex offenders register, so its not worth the risk.

it was cut by a hairdresser yeah, hopefully i can grow it back to how it was 2 years ago because it was mostly dogshit quality because of haircuts getting banned in covid

put your paci in

more often that not yeah
several times i have walked around for at least half an hour trying to find somewhere to piss. it's especially bad if it's late at night and everywhere is closed
>getting caught doing that is a sex crime in the uk and gets you put on the sex offenders register
wait fr? i've done this a few times while super drunk and unable to find anywhere open, guess i'm a sex criminal lmao

>yes, because people either do heroin or have sex in them otherwise
lmao that's wild

>paying to use the loo
london is literally second world

no

>wait fr?
yeah, and everyone assumes being on that register means you're literally the worst kind of criminal to ever exist, so something i would like to avoid. obviously most police are actually understanding, but if you're seen as a fag or a tranny they're already against you

>getting caught doing that is a sex crime in the uk and gets you put on the sex offenders register, so its not worth the risk.
thats stupid., public pissing is part of the culture over here, especially during football games

I honestly find it hard not to piss in public while drunk

>sex crime
Oh fuck lmao guess I won’t be doing that again. And anyways I’ve trained my bladder to only have to piss twice a day so I’ll be fine anyways
We’re in this together ig

it counts as indecent exposure in the us too but that is pretty much never enforced unless you really really fucked up.

its actually not a sex crime if you piss yourself instead i think, the sex crime aspect is exposing yourself in public

no diaper

not going to

what if you piss through a hose

Couldn't you pick the lock? It's not hard to pick most locks and the tools can be found on ebay