I don't have a lot of experience with relationships in general. I'm bi, and have only had girlfriends before

I don't have a lot of experience with relationships in general. I'm bi, and have only had girlfriends before.
I started a relationship with a guy a couple weeks ago and I'm a little confused because the guy's buying me stuffed animals and treating me to stuff the way I do the girls I've taken out.
I tried to treat him to dinner a few times but he wouldn't let me pay. I feel embarrassed, and told him as much, and he said I'm cute when embarrassed.
I'm not really sure what to do with this.

Attached: 1635747646143.jpg (640x640, 55.94K)

maybe you should try enjoy it :/

I'm too self conscious to enjoy it.

Just give him the succ to show appreciation. It's not hard to understand.

Clearly he's the top and he's expecting you to be the bottom. Is he taller, stronger, and/or older than you?

Slightly taller and stronger, five years older. I don't know if I want to be the bottom. I've never been with a guy before.
I've never done that and I kind of imagined I'd be the one getting my dick sucked.

>Slightly taller and stronger, five years older. I don't know if I want to be the bottom. I've never been with a guy before.
Yeah, he's 100% a top. It doesn't matter if you've never been with a guy before, now you are. Like the other user suggested, just enjoy it and appreciate him, you have a man that wants to pamper and protect you. If you're talking about not wanting to be the bottom in the bedroom, there are many things you can both try, like succ and frotting.

It's nice that he wants to be protective and all, but I kind of want that too. I'd rather a partner dynamic than something rooted in traditional gender roles. I'm hesitant to bring it up though because I feel like it'd come across as ungrateful to say "hey thanks for all the stuffed animals but could you not?"

>"I'm bi"
>pedo image

Every time

Dudes stronger, taller and older. What are you going to protect him from?

Only a little stronger & taller. He's got 4 inches height and a little muscle over me, so we're not too far there.
Age thing he's probably seen more, but I can still look out for him even if I haven't had as much experience as he has.

If this isn't a larp, then you should probably get out of the relationship right now. This guy is clearly a top, but he's failing to communicate with you, not listening to you, and running roughshod over what you want. Those are what we call "red flags." Tops who don't listen and don't care about what bottoms think aren't actually tops, they're sadists and rapists who will hurt you.

There's a very real chance that this guy is dating you because you're too inexperienced with gay relationships to recognize these warning signs and more experienced bottoms avoid him like the plague.

You need to express what you're feeling and clear the air, and if he's not willing to have that conversation, you need to walk away. If he's not willing to listen to you and respect what you want on a date, imagine how he's going to be when you have sex? Do you think he's going to respect your safeword? No, he's going to rape you.

You need to chill, how does it go from "This guy won't stop paying for my meals and gifting me plushies" to "He's going to rape me?" Don't apply your own trauma onto other people and their relationships, you are insane. OP, don't listen to them, if it really bothers you that much just communicate with him.

This took things to 11 out of a possible 5. I don't feel like he's going to rape me or anything, he's had opportunity when I was drunk if he wanted to and didn't do it.
It bothers me but I feel like it's not the worst problem to have when it comes to a relationship.

Honestly just tell him you want to be equal and split the costs on everything, that you appreciate the move but don't like seeing him spend so much and you wakt to contribute to the relationship financially and emotionally

>how does it go from "This guy won't stop paying for my meals and gifting me plushies" to "He's going to rape me?"
It doesn't. It goes from "This guy is ignoring me when I tell him his behavior makes me uncomfortable" to "This guy is ignoring me when I tell him his behavior makes me uncomfortable."

>4 inches
>only a little taller
pick one

True, he can hold them down while you kick the balls.

>he's 100% a top.
This isn't a straight relationship where the one who pays for dinner is the man or whatever, plus most gay men are vers
God bisexual faggots are fucking cancer

4 inches is not a huge difference
I mean yeah, co-op style.
I guess that makes sense. It was a little jarring to switch over to seeing it that way initially but it makes sense with that explanation.

Just get on HRT

you can frame two things in a special abstract ways to make totally contrary things or things that differ massively in degree to appear the same, and it's a worthless intellectual/rhetorical technique that you shouldn't pay attention to
you could equivocate "beating your dog" and "refusing to buy your kid a chocolate bar" with "denying requested immediate comfort for the purpose of improving the longterm wellbeing and obedience of a dependent"
or "torturing someone" and "using paid time off to watch netflix all day and pissing off your boss by doing so" with "pursuing your own happiness without regard for the objections of others"
the physical stimuli someone gets when they ignore a mild discomfort like embarrassing someone by giving them a gift they didn't ask for and when they ignore vociferous objections and physical resistance and crying or whatever when they rape someone else are totally different and you can't expect complete carryover from one to the other