I'm afraid to let my parents see my shaved legs :(

I'm afraid to let my parents see my shaved legs :(

Attached: 1580469670499.jpg (328x300, 64.33K)

Post em
I wanna see them

just wear thigh highs all the time, they won't suspect a thing

Not a phoneposter, sorry :P

It's precarious because I was planning on coming out to them as bi next time I see them, but then they would think the shaved legs is a sexual thing! I shaved them because I LIKE IT, NOT because I'm into guys, but they're gonna make the connection.

Ok but can you post them when you can
I wanna see legs

Attached: 1632244446638.png (858x1006, 578.33K)

fuck

WHO GIVES A FUCK

It's 2022, no one is going to seethe over their son shaving their legs, no one would have gave a shit 20 years ago

Everyone should get rid of their body hair, it's not "manly" it's disgusting.

THIS
H
I
S

I swear it also gives me sensory issues (texture) cause I don't like it on guys either I hate pube hair too on other guys too I hate those hentai pics where the pube hair is sticking out of the mouth of the girl gross gross gross

Attached: 1375435917533.jpg (600x600, 103.12K)

>It's 2022, no one is going to seethe over their son shaving their legs, no one would have gave a shit 20 years ago
Are you fucking retarded? They absolutely do give a shit. Where do you fucking live lol

just tell them you dont like it

Ive sucked unshaved dick before and it’s really not fun bc it tickles your face in such an irritating way. I’m also autistic tho so that might have made it worse. And also ass hair is disgusting

So don't show them? Why would you undress i. Front of them. Don't you wear jeans or sweatpants

Wow that is hot!

Can we see ur legs so we can suggest good hiding spots for them?

Sounds awful, I think I would hate that too, the visuals and texture of pubic hair is so gross and never features in any of my BJ fantasies, and the latter goes without saying lol

I didn't really consider before that autistic sensory sensitivity stuff would play a role in my preferences and stuff but it makes sense I like everything smoooth and shiny with very little friction, a hot sloppy wet blowjob just would be absolutely ruined by pubic hair

Pic related is my ideal body and ideal partners body

Attached: EYpkvv2XYAMTLVo-orig.jpg (1075x1972, 348.92K)

Leon Kennedy?

Its Cloud but it doesnt matter who just look at the body

hngg

Attached: 1466374412240.jpg (414x414, 99.73K)

cock root seems a little unrealistic.

idc horny

Attached: 6A0FF6AB-BDEE-4AD2-BAE1-5DC93D2198B9.jpg (802x678, 87K)

hair is hot and mature if it isn't excessive
go away pedophile barbie american, maybe there is no hair in disneyland

Based retard

>pedophile
lol, you are so bitchy and also wrong

its also a sensory thing like I said, even seeing body hair wet is gross

smooth or bust

Attached: 1507124744841.jpg (480x588, 34.84K)

Why?
Are you a minor?

Tons of majors live with their parents and can get kicked out for being a fag

Also hair has an important function. It reduces the friction between your your skini, for example between the asscheeks or armpits.
I once shaved my asscrack and could feel my asscheeks fighting and glueing to each other es i walked, since they rotate in different directions.