Why are autogynephilic trannies so unrepentantly based?

Why are autogynephilic trannies so unrepentantly based?

Attached: 14c0dfbe-e4e6-5aa5-a7b8-514c7140c9ff.jpg (1080x1350, 632.19K)

Insane how much I relate to bottom pic

This is all hot as fuck....

>the asshole is a universal vagina through which femaleness can always be accessed

Based fembrained bottoms

Academic trannies are always weird as hell

Academia is always a game of one-upmanship. Their culture forces them to be as transgressive as possible because it will get them cited and published.

Is this the reason why I like buttplay with myself now when I never ever did before?

It was like a switch flipped

these TERFs should read what some radfem academics say
maybe eat some period brownies too, really get into the wymynhyyd spirit

Yes.

It’s because we’re self aware

Attached: DD2D1D5C-67A8-41E3-A821-8FEAC3927D7D.jpg (1280x961, 312.65K)

Honestly a blackpill, mtfs can become women but ftms can't become men

Ok but its weird how I didn't before, not till I started imagining being a girl getting railed

Attached: 1647125853330.png (640x640, 603.73K)

I wish everyone could have the genitals they wanted

Biology is so restrictive

Sometimes I hear of post SRS trannies who still like anal more. Maybe it's because of the prostate feeling better for them, but I wonder if it's actually related to this.

But I like it now because it's the closest thing I have to the other part, and I dont want SRS though but I can kind of understand those who do now, not for dysphoria though since I dont mind mine. So thats weird maybe its cause the p-spot is better than the SRS but if they magically got a real one I bet they would not stop fingering, masturbating and dildoing themselves and getting dicked by guys.... the ass can't compare to that

Attached: 1631216791598.jpg (400x400, 34.17K)

With srs they basically turn the prostate into the g spot. Personally I don’t want srs because I’m ok with settling with an orchi so that way I can still top with my giant peen

women have written similar things.

I dont like topping and I dont like surgery even more

oh well can't have everything in life

Attached: 1578777293010.jpg (800x800, 135.42K)

what was the ALC controversy about?

Yeah, acedemic feminists are wild like that, its just normal for trans and cis radfem

Women have written identical things.

Attached: dworkin4.jpg (651x672, 188.01K)