Can I date trannies if I hate bio women? Or would they pick up on that and not like it...

Can I date trannies if I hate bio women? Or would they pick up on that and not like it? How do you feel about mysgonistic men? My mom treated me like shit and every woman after has been trashed. Trannies seem to obtain all the good of women without the bullshit.

Attached: mishima.jpg (1074x1200, 774.02K)

I mean you can try. Some tranner women are as misogynistic as you are.

>Trannies seem to obtain all the good of women without the bullshit.
lmao
have you ever actually talked to a tranny op?

isn't that the only reason why guys date tranners at all

>have you ever actually talked to a tranny op?
Yeah, I'm talking to one currently but it's online. I feel eventually my misogyny will reveal itself, this is why I'm asking.

No some of them like woman dick.

This is exactly how I feel. I like women but personality wise they're insufferable, so I like tranners.
Honestly any advice here won't do you much good. If it comes out, you should go in detail as to why you feel this way. Because how you feel might be taken as not seeing them as female, which isn't true, or that they act necessarily like men, when really they're just girls if girls weren't so shitty.
Some might allow it, some might not, some might just not want to date someone who is so adverse to women.

I'm a misogynist and I'd be ok with a misogynistic bf as long as you didn't whine endlessly about debunking the wage gap or how women are parasites who steal from honest fathers or how women ask for rape, etc

yeah or how they don't have to fight in wars

Attached: 1638052610745.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

How horrible must trannies self-esteem be if they will willingly date someone who hates women solely because that person doesn't see them as a real woman? Boggles the mind

>hate women
>date women who've had to fight tooth and nail for their womanhood
Yeah you can fuck off.

The trans girl I'm talking to currently feels like a girl but she likes the shit I like and she is sweet and considerate. Never met a girl like her.

>that person doesn't see them as a real woman?
You aren't ready to date.

>>date women who've had to fight tooth and nail for their womanhood
Doesn't that make you different tho? It's not like shit was handed to you and that is relatable.

You guys really, really hate it when people are into you but not cis women, huh. And it's not even you, personally, who OP wants.
Talk about insecurity.

Attached: Screenshot (343).png (600x403, 44.72K)

Based
OP and people like him just see transwomen as fake women who they find 'relatable' (and, again, who have low self-esteem.) This is their problem.
Omg transwomen don't like it when people consider them a fetish instead of a woman, how horrible and unfair

>Omg transwomen don't like it when people consider them a fetish
First of all, wanting to date trans women while not being attracted to cis women isn't a fetish. It's called sexual orientation.
Second, fetishization is a two-way street. If trans women don't want guys who only like them for their penis, they should stop only liking guys for their sexuality.

Attached: 1642213560981.jpg (639x282, 61.18K)

theyd know pretty quick

>theyd know pretty quick
I figured. I like her a lot but I can't get over this shit. I've tried.

>>theyd know pretty quick
That's not true. They're blind as shit.

This is the number one reason why men even date us. Personally I dont care if you hate cis women since I'm not one