Post the reasons you're not taking HRT

Post the reasons you're not taking HRT

I don't want my dick to die
I don't want to have foggy brain and decreased intelligence

Attached: 1641693511142.jpg (1800x1350, 195.67K)

hate the brain fog and feeling liking roping 24/7, now I only wanna rope like half the time lol.

Stop falling for obvious brainworms

Attached: 1619714884355.png (750x729, 1.17M)

>I don't want my dick to die
probably won't happen and even if it did it's easy to reverse
>I don't want to have foggy brain and decreased intelligence
misogynistic memes. you're clearly already retarded anyway

These are decent reasons.

On top of what you mentioned, I have these:
>Wanting to become more in life than a sex object
>Not wanting to be dependent on the medical industry for the rest of my life
>Not wanting to ruin any natural beauty I might have that I cannot recognize because of dysphoria

Attached: 1646334650858.jpg (467x700, 127.56K)

spiro gives you brain fog, thats all, dont take spiro. if anything your "natural" T gives you brain fog too if youre actually trans.

becoming less autistic due to being happier and more social isnt the same as having decreased intelligence.

also dick doesn't have to die can get topical t without the penetrant just for your dick to keep it "topped up".

>My parents would find out and get very mad at me, even if I moved out which I can afford to do they'd to see me once every couple of weeks and I can't take the emotional damage of either that or cutting them off when it happens
>I'm worried I don't actually want boobs and that part's just a fetish (I'm an amab enby and definitely want the other feminizing effects, boobs I only really care about for sexual purposes)

>Wanting to become more in life than a sex object
misogynistic as fuck but ok incel
>Not wanting to be dependent on the medical industry for the rest of my life
you will be anyway when your suicide attempt goes wrong or literally anything else happens. but also if you DIY smart you don't have to worry about supply issues etc.
>Not wanting to ruin any natural beauty I might have that I cannot recognize because of dysphoria
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. im sure that repping and depression leaves you such a sight, can't ruin that beautiful serial killer death stare thing you got going on.

TAKE. YOUR. PILLS.

> I don't want decreased intelligence
It's to late user, you are already retarded. HRT wont make you more or less retarded you are gonna stay dumb

i mean, it could make them maybe 20% less retarded if their brainworms aren't taking up so much of their brain afterwards.

i prescribe a course of ivermectic followed by immediate and intense boyremoval.

Attached: iTR4XAjb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25.09K)

wow, you're very mean

it's not mean it's honest. you know the worst part about the 41%?

THOSE ARE JUST THE SURVIVORS AND THE ONES WHO ADMITTED TO IT. if someone never came out, they couldn't be included, literally how could they be? the sooner you get it together and realize what repping is doing to you - aka not just using up time but potentially making you less happy in the time you'll have left - the less likely it is you'll end up a laughing stock to society and actually be happy.

90% of people on this board could easily pass after HRT (maybe FFS for some) - and you reading this - odds are you're not the 10% and you need to stop telling yourself that.

>90% of people on this board could easily pass after HRT (maybe FFS for some) - and you reading this - odds are you're not the 10% and you need to stop telling yourself that.
Why lie?

no dude you may be right (i'm not gonna make a judgement on that) but you're 100% being an asshole. you're using this board as an excuse to be a dickhead.

because it's not a lie. hell a lot of the last 10% could pass just a little less easily. the bar for passing is a lot lower than this place would have you believe.

shrugs if you say so.

thanks for writing what I meant to

OP, there's no need to force your life to be miserable
repressing does not work.

Delusional.

ok you know what i take it back - you're actually right, i got way too personal and nasty and projected how i used to be onto them. i just don't want people to make the same mistakes i did but getting like that isn't the right way. i apologize.

> they should still take their pills though

i don't want to be a freak and i don't want to alienate my family and friends

I don't want to lose contact with my misogynistic sexist transphobic homophobic family, they are good people otherwise