Is my friends girlfriend SECRETLY TRANS?

so my friend is dating this girl but they have never met and she never video calls so i was saying shes probably a catfish. but then she started sending selfies to him but when he sent me this picture of his girlfriend i instantly clocked her. transgender. my friend told me im just jealous that hes dating her and not me and he says she isnt trans and he would never date transgender people. but im 100 percent sure his gf is trans like look at the shoulders the midface and the big hands the hairline just everything about her screams transgender right? have i been here to long or does she really look like a transgender? shes even wearing the trans flag colors for cryin' out loud

Attached: A9AE0056-BA42-4B03-9506-F6728F019173.jpg (940x1441, 295.93K)

Maybe? Its def possible its just a clockable cis lady too lol.

yea i know but its just everything about her seems to hint that shes trans like she never has voice or video called with him thats a catfish thing to do

Assuming this isn't bait, yes, she sets off the transdar but she is well with in the gray area of maybe just being cis with andro features
But who cares really?
Your friend sounds like a fag

Yeah, don't ruin your relationship w your freind over this by being too pushy tho. Hopefully it's not a tranny, bitches be giving us bad names fr

She is beautiful, too bad she’s chasing a transphobe chad who’s too dumb to realise she is in pain and needs love

He will probably break her heart

You sound like a chaser lel

......I’m not a chaser, I am a skoliosexual agamp appreciator gynephilie who doesn’t discriminate
Although it seems if you date cis women too that’s a bad chaser trait and you’re a loser who wants a practice gf or a homo sublimating his repping through mtf cock and if you date trans women exclusively you’re a fetishist, so we can’t win
I hate the term ‘chaser’ because it just reduces mtfs dating options with brainworms

So it seems the only guys tttt sees as valuable are cishet’s who they can weekend at bernice’s their way into a relationship by not calling them or speaking until the last second ? Insanity

Attached: FAA06B8B-6894-4E03-9A58-62C284BA0E0B.gif (200x184, 1.4M)

...anyone who writes that much after getting called a chaser, has to be a chaser baka. anyways, do I get to be your tradwife?

>anyone but a totally clueless chad getting transfished is a chaser
kek

Who cares? She's hot. Really good genes, even if she's a tranny she needs to be bred, so buy her a surrogate.

>I am a skoliosexual agamp appreciator
pedo, pls go

No I am spoken for, Sorry sweetie

Yes.

Literally how....and show your work

NOOOOOOOOO

Chad cares, he thinks TRANSVESTITES are ICKY

He sounds like a fucking omega, tbqhon.

Trannies would rather be selective mutes for chad an existing solely as disembodied images online than go to therapy and date chasers

that's alexa chung you idiot aoomers

Literally who

shes not a tranny, if someone was being that round-about about being out that they'd coordinate that outfit as a //hint//, they'd def be doing it cuz theyre obnoxious about it. my (cis) sis has a wider jaw than me, one or two clocky features does not a tranny make. she probs just played a bunch of sports, or ate a lot of red meat during puberty, aint that deep.

i still resent the troon flag cuz pastels are so nice lookin, but if i dressed in those colors itd be too suspect

Damn, such a fine specimen and presumably infertile since she has endometriosis. Chads with good genes are either gay or troons, chadettes are infertile, baka...

tv personality from a decade ago
ya i love her, i like cishons, so sorry for her ill health

Attached: 10350645.jpg (2075x1088, 188.75K)

That's brainworms for ya
Whatever, leaves more bishits and chasers who are eager to be with me and please me for me i guess lol

Attached: Megumin casting explosion!.jpg (1448x2048, 317.24K)

Such an androqueen, clockyness androgyny is so hot

Wish people understood clocky passes are fine and can still be 10/10 women, it’s tragic that mtfs chase absolutely femininity and brain worm some of their most beautiful features due to dysphoria