Tips for diy brow ridge removal and tracheal shave

im going to be a man forever and theres nothing i can about it and im really bitter and depressed

Attached: help.jpg (2320x3088, 670.78K)

Take a scalp and start scalping

The worst thing is that although you have that fucking annoying depression now you look kinda cute too, I hate you

really why do i have to have such caveman features it is over there is nothing i can do

Its kinda funny seeing your threads make less and less sense the more fem u get lol

how long are you on hrt again

get a friend to hold the mirror whilst you peel the skin and chip the bone
you can always take away but you cant add, so for the best results do less than what you think is necessary, like when you add sauce to a pizza

my face looks exactly the same literally the only thing that changed is my skin is clearer there is a pic with me with a mustache and it looks the same especially around the eye area
8 months so its over

Attached: IMG_1358.jpg (2320x3088, 627.43K)

You cute

I don’t think there’s a way to do brow work yourself without botching it. If pic related is you, I don’t think it’s too bad. You look pretty androgynous. Are you on hrt?

Attached: 1DF82CE6-E9BB-4C50-8016-88DBFD1A4658.jpg (500x567, 48.27K)

also i have hon nasolabial folds from shit aging genes
yeah i am

You literally look like a woman now
Just put on a dress and no one would gender you male

> 8 months
So I’ll pass at 8/9 months
Fuck I’m doomed

Don't bother, they won't help

a very manly and not quite womanly woman maybe

if you transition and you dont alraedy look like an extremely feminine twink or a woman you are never going to make it

>diy trach shave
ok gl

i will split my throat open and go in with a chisel and if i die its fine because being alive isnt worth it anyways it is only fine at best

post your neck by side
i want to see your adams apple, no swallowing

guillotine will do both

okay, i dont really want to show my face though because i hate my side profile so much

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (373x233, 168.7K)

funny, usually men are begging me to swallow

also has anyone noticed how not many tranners are blue eyed/blonde haired? theyre usually brown/dark like me. i wish i was blonde and blue eyed people with light features are so much prettier.

blonde/green eyes here

not really as fun as it sounds
natural blonde phenotypes tend to have large noses and brow ridges

>natural blonde phenotypes tend to have large noses and brow ridges

oh well then id be better off still because i alrready have a potato nose and cliff brow ridge

worse than a potato nose, a roman nose

blonde like the jews of the sand or the norweigans of norway, you still end up tall, with a deep voice, terrible body, massive jaw, improper philtrum length, 97th percentile brow ridge, and a bad digit ratio.

i literally have all of those fml

ugh i have to do my estrogen injection soon

i have been planning on dyeing my hair brown since i was a child desu
grass is greener i guess

anyway if you are op, can you please stop posting your picture to the board every day? i am not going to argue that it isn't healthy; it's just that avatar usage is against the rules