Do you think that transphobia has gotten worse in the last few years...

Do you think that transphobia has gotten worse in the last few years? People used to joke about how channers were so obsessed with them that they'd start trying to clock cis women and now it becoming a fairly common occurrence irl

Attached: 1625143031480.png (1068x571, 66.87K)

based redditor

honestly it does feel like it's gotten worse. or maybe it's just that people are exposing it more due to the internet

Its getting worse now, but then the kids will grow up with tranny friends and celebrities and they'll think its more normal

it's definitely gotten crazier

Attached: poltran4.jpg (1080x1965, 734.99K)

>- I have been called a faggot.
lmaoooo

>deleted
was it a tranny larp

i think that part of that has to be the radical feminism movement. you have a whole movement where it's more acceptable to hate trannies cuz you can just hide behind the feminism label

it’s the newest front for the culture war unfortunately. almost makes me wish gamergoober when we took a back seat to making fun of xenopronoun using 12 year olds on tumblr

Yeah, i watch a video of one of those enby youtubers i used to hate on as an edgy kid explaining how she was harassed by many people and like... i regret a lot of things

Same. Though even back then trannies were always a background target. Like the whole there are only two genders stuff that peeps would get mad about.

Nah, you were just too young to pay attention to how much worse it was even mid last decade.

>Do you think that transphobia has gotten worse in the last few years?
Yes, but not because it's gotten more extreme, just that it's gotten more cloaked. It used to be so in your face that if someone was being transphobic it was almost considered gross and unpalatable just for that, because it was a depiction of someone puking or being violent. But now it's gotten so subtle, it's just fucking everywhere, like a dogwhistle that only trannies can hear reverberating in every layer of society like the electricity hums in your walls.

Attached: 1647199947205.jpg (540x664, 81.57K)

Yes absolutely. There's a blowback period and the legislation passing now (in Alabama + Arkansas) is so harmful to trans people it's unimaginable.

>we took a back seat to making fun of xenopronoun using 12 year olds on tumblr
I mean the thing is, the fae/faer fools are like "boy who cried wolf" or whatever

>Genuinely baffled people think it's okay to call me a faggot.

Attached: jjk.jpg (352x352, 24.3K)

It's a death knell, just like the 80s had a big reaction to feminism after the 60s and 70s expanded women's rights
Keep informed. Spread news and posts which give phobes bad optics. If you can make memes etc. make them b/c they're basically culture war central. Or, preferable to all of the above, actually organize locally.

100% this post is fake and copeposting from a hon fantasizing about cis women getting misgendered like this. it doesn't happen

typical transphobe

Attached: kftrans2.jpg (2356x1798, 1.22M)

Feminism did nothing for women's rights. Capitalism had found a new mode of production that could involve women and needed a psyop to get more bodies into the factories. Feminism was that psyop and walked in lockstep with capitalist agenda, but it was the economic incentive to add women to the labor pool and later to the consumer pool as well that gave them any freedom.

People like this will go around their day thinking they're on the right side of history... wtf

they think themselves as heroes

Attached: poltran1.jpg (1113x467, 158.98K)

Attached: a.png (6000x3500, 380.01K)