Add someone on discord

>add someone on discord
>Have cool conversation for a couple hours and then sleep
>Message again and never get a reply.
Why does this happen? Idk how people can make internet friends when this always happens

Attached: 1647232227688.png (304x379, 152.21K)

people are just retarded

Attached: 4AB133C4-2422-4F68-B19F-2FB5A7554D48.png (500x616, 129.82K)

i think its a zoomer thing

All my internet friends have left me except the one who latched onto me for emotional fulfillment after their last bf broke up with them.

God damnit this one pissed me off because she sounded cool as fuck. Could actually hold a conversation

I ghosted a very nice person from this board because I don't feel like getting close to anyone after my friends abandoned me.

ghosting nice people is cringe and or schizoid/avoidant tier

Attached: Sanakan 7.png (649x314, 266.09K)

It's a simple way to keep yourself safe from emotional harm. It's not perfect, but it's effective.

loll
retard

If you look like a cute girl they'll message you again

No, its just causing emotional harm onto other people if they ever try to respond to you again.

Attached: Alter 9974.png (490x492, 367.77K)

This happens to me 2 ngl

She said I was really cute. Like I was okay with just a friend even

i run out of things to say, or simply the desire to say anything at all. never the other person's fault. if something comes to me a week or so later, i figure it is too late and that contacting again would just be stringing them along. so i let it fade into oblivion.

>what are timezones

Just msg them again who cares if u look clingy/retarded i annoy my friends on discord all the time maybe its autism but why wait

I know, I'm not defending my actions.

I mostly just get nervous and feel like my replies won't be worth their time so i stop. I really want to respond to them though u.u

Same timezone
Idk I guess I don't want to get blocked for it lol or look retarded

I've done this twice to people from here and im sorry, i'm just focusing on getting my life back together before i start making cool new friends

Clinginess can actually work. People get shy spells more often than you think.

What if I'm clinically schizoid