Am I a fetishist/bad person for wanting a trans gf with a dick?

hello, lesbian here. I was always confused about my sexuality bc I always liked women, their appearance, their personalities the whole package, but sexually it's always easier for me to get off when there is a dick involved. sure dildos exist, but a dick literally makes my pussy go wet. but I don't really like men otherwise, no offence. I've come to realize that the perfect partner for me would be a trans woman who doesn't want to do SRS but keeps her dick

is this offensive to think like that? I know people are more than their genitals and their appearances, but this is how my sexuality functions ig

pic unrelated

would a trans woman even do sexual acts with their dick if it is the thing that triggers disphoria (I assume)?

Attached: 1534731250956.jpg (1220x754, 255.55K)

why would you care if someone did think you were a fetishist?

nobody care, just find someone who like that

A) yes, I'm a transbian who would top cis women.
B) you are a larping troon

I heard you arent supposed to care whats in peoples pants

It's not an issue to have genital preference. You are not a bad person for it.

>would a trans woman even do sexual acts with their dick if it is the thing that triggers disphoria (I assume)?
i mean, i sure wouldn't but there are some trans women who still use their dicks like that (i personally think they're very very weird)

oh so I'm the weird one for making do. For putting up with the brunt of genital discomfort by getting an orchi. For waiting for some better proof that my bare minimum neo-vag will actually be the surgery result.
>I'm the weird one
ok

Not all tranners have bottom dysphoria; I don't. (Though my dick's shrunk enough that I can't do anal with my trans girlfriend. ;_; Not sure if I'd be able to penetrate a vagina or not.)

what happened to the futa acceptance…

Transwomen aren't futanari, except for the very few that get penis-preserving SRS.

Most of them don't have functioning dicks anymore because HRT shrunk them and they have trouble staying erect. You are chasing a fantasy.

If you actually are a cis lesbian and not a larping transbian you should have no trouble finding someone like this, there are way more tranners okay with using their dicks that want to get with cis lesbians than there are cis lesbians that want to get with tranners with dicks.

technically speaking, yes. but in practice most futa depictions are just “big titty dickgirl who likes to fuck”

yes, youre weird if youre a trans woman and penetrate cis women with your penis.

Genital preference is a thing. Same with not liking dicks. You're only a fetishist if you fetishize people.

Damn I hate this perversion of language. No, the generic term covering both shemales and hermaphrodites is dickgirl, stop diluting the terms for people that specifically are looking for one or the other in particular.

This is a larp bc if you were really a cis woman who preferred trans women you would be drowning in Vienna sausages, not yearnposting on this board.

Attached: 3BE01DAE-4758-4057-A903-9010CD8DED7C.jpg (400x300, 40.02K)

it's fine unless you're weird about it

ive been a raging lesbian since as long as i can remember but not necessarily penis-repulsed, ive been wondering what it would feel like to get fucked by someone with a penis but there are no cute trans girls who like women near me. well i havent exactly gone looking for them but the ones on lex are either over 30 years old, fat, poly, or completely non passing

sorry fren, i will stick to being a linguistic purist when talking about futas from now on

I don't penetrate anyone with my penis

then why are you seething in response to my post.