Why don't you become a dominatrix?

The most popular amateur trannies on twitter are dominatrix and tops. Trannies attract submissive guys, who want to be feminized, and other wierdos. So why don't you make the most of this?

Attached: uHlxAir2jLUCimYFAH2-5GxZOqtq3Iznn_NQf3HCtOk.jpg (640x640, 88.95K)

Because I don't want to.

Dom wonen don't exist.

Don't have the personality type for it
Also don't need the money

I wish I had the balls to become a findomme but I'm such a sweet girl

As a mtf tranny its pretty hard to when you have a small dick

She has a small dick too, it's all about the attitude

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-155849-595.png (1560x720, 681.04K)

I’d be a slave to a mommy domme.

TFW no sex mommy to run your life and hold you while your hands tied behind back and getting railed by a fuck machine.

I don't want to stick my dick in masculine people and I'm not dominant

I'm a gentle dommy hon mommy. It's kinda fun, ngl, but it feels weird.

Who's this woman op

>I'm such a sweet girl
you can be a soft dom

I know what you mean, I've done some private shows on chaturbate and while I'm inclined to be submissive, theres a lot of clients that want me to make domme videos where I just stand there jerking off on a camera

NTA but I do this anonymously for people in hornygen, it's so much easier to be sub tho. Much more natural feeling overall, you really gotta psyop yourself into dom stuff lol

I've had to be the dom with every partner I've been with. I fucking hate it. I'm not a dom. I'm a switch who leans heavily towards being a sub. I'm only willing to do it for my gf cause I love her.

How would you feel about scamming people? I do the text domming, but you send audios and pics.

i mean, if you don't like it don't do it
but also, honestly soft dom isn't really dom, its like a neutral thing between dom and sub, it's mostly about saying what you want to do and taking initiave but never forcing anything which is probably why it's also called mommy dom since it's kind of a motherly attitude

gross, why would i ever want to interract with any kind of subby guys?

I exist.

to men?? they are so gross and vile i could only do it if im on my last legs, its already hard to imagine that to begin with then it has to be a guy too lmfao...

I really wanna be a findomme too but
1. I don't pass
2. I have an extremely submissive personality
3. I have no idea how to find guys into findom

Are you a switch? I've never met a single woman who didn't prefer being a sub. It just must happen under the right conditions.

It's not that I don't like doing it, it's just that subby stuff is easier for me. Most of my sexual enjoyment just comes out of the idea that I'm pleasuring someone else in some sort of way, the only thing that really held me back from doing dom stuff earlier was that idea that it would be "masculine" to do dom stuff. That's why I like the soft dom stuff because like you said it's not really dom, a lot of relies on constant reassurance that everything's alright and you play a very womanly role in doing so, so I don't have to get dysphoria anxiety that people don't see me as I am.

Good girl.

I will admit sometimes I'll be in a mood and start typing lewd stuff for subs on here or discord. And its fun to watch them squirm and get flustered. But its not natural for me.