The faceless men started having faces

>the faceless men started having faces
I-it's still meta attraction, r-right?

Attached: 1636666490150.png (800x800, 392.62K)

when the penises start to look gross but the faces are still appealing thats when the meta attraction is gone

Penises have always looked gross yet I'm still attracted. Idk what level of retardation I'm at.

what do you think of penises then? like what crosses your mind when you see one on a guy you find attractive?

Attached: 1579183697941.jpg (221x213, 12.18K)

Idk, like it's gross as hell but still hot, it's not that complicated a feeling I think?

>but still hot
hm ok. I would say your meta attraction is pretty much actually meta meta attraction meaning you arent meta attracted but you convinced yourself you were. The meta meta attraction will probably be gone within a few weeks and maybe a few months at most. Have fun or good luck depending on how that makes you feel

Attached: 1576332873499.jpg (500x500, 32.88K)

Definitely a "good luck" kind of situation...
But you're also wrong, it's 100% meta attraction, real women love penises without a hint of disgust.

why do yall have to be so normative about pleasure

just enjoy what you enjoy, meta or not. meta attraction is only meta if you make it so, and its only not meta if you make it so. You are the author of your own story user, so go suck some dick, or dont.

Attached: 1547180594665m.jpg (720x1024, 174.54K)

>why are the social animals exhibiting pro-social behavior???

were way past that you nigger.

Just wait till you catch yourself looking at a cute guy and imagining life together kek.

I already do that sometimes. That's pretty classic meta attraction lol

Doesn't, Doesn't that mean you just have a genuine attraction to men? Do you imagine them as faceless? Wtf?

Isn't it pretty common for meta attracted MTFs to see attractive men irl and fantasize about them and stuff? That's the whole point of meta attraction, it's just fantasy.

>real women love penises without a hint of disgust.
Wait, really? I thought my love for dicks meant I wasn't a real woman because real women complain about dick pics.

I thought you meant faceless as in you talk to a guy on discord and he ends up being very sexy looking

Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
No, as in the typical meta-attracted fantasy of imagining getting fucked by a faceless guy because you aren't really attracted to men, just how they can make you feel.

No clue user. I just knew I had dysphoria and then I came here and now I'm trying to learn and understand a bunch of terminology. I honestly don't know whats more frustrating. Someone calling me a fag. Or a giant text block talking about how someone is one acronym or another based on their bone structure and romantic interest in men.

>Or a giant text block talking about how someone is one acronym or another based on their bone structure and romantic interest in men.
That's a really funny way to explain it.
I don't think most of the typology stuff is true, but I think meta-attraction definitely describes my experience, so I use it.

women act like they don't like dick pics but they really like them

I'm in like multiple threads where people are just schizo posting so its been a slow day.
>but I think meta-attraction definitely describes my experience, so I use it.
I don't get it personally. But fair enough user.