I had a repressor in my high school class, and while I was transitioning publicly + diy hrt in hs...

I had a repressor in my high school class, and while I was transitioning publicly + diy hrt in hs, he was watching me looking at what he is missing out on for being an agp failure

Now I have found his twitter account because one of my hs friends showed it to me, and he is now an ugly rapehon transbian grooming teenagers to transition and has depression

Lmao, makes my day x100 better I remember him and his existence as I utterly love the cries of hons, transbians and repressors

Attached: RDT_20220313_175408176279601084764447.jpg (2316x3088, 417.12K)

>grooms teenagers to transition

Why would they do this, it'll just lead to them getting mogged further.

This is a LARP regardless but still.

is that a photo of you

that totally did happen

tfw no hsts gf to bully agp transbians with

Everything is a larp to the called out hons on this board...
Will you leave me alone if I say no?
It did!
Get one then :3

If those are your shoulders then I am afraid to say they do not pass... srry hstsanon

well you will probebly be happy that most repressors kil themselfs, me included, tonight it ends

this isnt me

It's not LARP
Yes, that's me
It did
Okay hon
I'm happy

:(
oh it's not even u? oke I'm bored now baibai hehe

Why are you happy? Did she bully you or something?

>I'm happy
at least sombody is
>:(
why sad ? i get to be free :)

why the hell do people keep larping as youngshits and post the most vile shit imaginable? is this like a psyop to get people to hate youngshits or something i swear ive seen like 3 of these sociopath youngshit threads in the past week

>Why would they do this [encourage youngshits to transition]

because they recognize that repression has ruined their lives and they want to prevent the next generation from making the same mistake

youngshits are much more cis than trans; in fact, they tend to hate non-passing tranners even more as they don't want to be associated with them. classic ladder lifting.
'i made it, so fuck you'

This is why even tho everyone always calls me a youngshit I am clearly not one because I'm not like this at all :

I feel like if someone is young and passing, yet they're on Any Forums, there is probaly something else wrong with them that would bring them here. Like some sort of selection bias, where the board only sees the socially maladjusted because the normal, healthy youngshits just don't come here.

I think it's a larp too, however.

SHUT THE FUCK UP LMAOOOOO LITERALLY STOLE MY THREAD PRETENDING TO BE ME

Thread stealer.... Anyways
I never said it is or isnt me
I dont like ugly people, hons and repressors
Lol
I mean my post is genuine
Ig
Reading upon this, yes thats my thoughts process
Maybe you are then
I just used to be on here as underage and managed to get someone to mail me hrt

>Will you leave me alone if I say no?