Trans bathroom drama

Has this ever happened to you? What if you justtel them that you are a cishon?

Attached: never_ever she.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

I've had the reverse happen to me when I was early in transition and still using the men's room, and some guys shouted at me to leave. But anyway, it's the law where I live that you use the restroom according to your gender expression, so if the staff of some public facility tried to scoot me out, they could get in trouble.

Low t behaviour for males to feel threatened by women.

The average straight guy is so fucking GAY and fragile that it's almost comical.

What is this clip actually from?

never happened, only had to use public bathroom 3 times though

What’s this from

Touching someone without their consent even in that fashion can actually be construed as assault, especially in this type of circumstance LOL.

I got kicked out of the men's bathroom by an employee of mohegan sun, so now I use the women's bathroom there. In 99% of other cases I continue to use the men's.
t. MtF

Fucking newfags, ugh...

I pretty much avoid using public bathrooms at all costs, but if I have no choice I just use a gender neutral or the men's and just hope no one is in there

T. Boymoders

Pooner version

Attached: 1608815972972.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

White manlet incel going to the cinema alone...
too real.

>i need to see some ID before I can sell you this soda
Contrived and unrealistic

Never had any issue in the womens, have had issues going to the mens pre and post transition occasionally

I've been given many comments and looks and stares and questions in mens rooms, never womens. im still scared of using the womens room though.

Idk I dont think I pass very well but Iv been getting weird looks in the mens and some poor old guy walked in recently and asked "oooo, is this the womens?" Picrel would definitely happen if I used the womens though--never going to happen.

i got thrown out of a woman bathroom once because they thought i was male even though i was a repper

t. ftm

CHAD GREENSHIRT

Attached: CHADG.jpg (1068x859, 138.47K)

No but when I go to the men's room with long hair and a squishy face I feel the eyes. I think I'm in the in-between stage where I could just be Asian guy with long hair. And not some ftm or anything. I've probably confused a bunch of guys who walk in after me.

i live in the deep south and don't voice pass, but i do visually pass, even in boyclothes (which are all i wear b/c i'm a sensory autist lol) and despite being fucking 6'4". the amount of weird looks i get from people the second i speak and i watch them readjust their mental assessment of what the fuck i am is hilarious, and i near-exclusively get ma'am'd if i'm silent. this is usually a nonissue because i'm a homebody housewife and all my friends i talk to are weird trannies and i hardly participate in society, anyway. i love my "kinda faggy" voice. i love its malleability and all the silly things i can do with it.

despite hating society, i fucking love people. individuals, anyway - not groups. i'm super friendly and people get along with me easy in public. the "what the fuck am i talking to" look i get from people fades away the moment they realize i'm as hospitable, helpful, and kind as any other southerner. doesn't feel great to get "he/him'd" every time i open my big trap, but fucking whatever. it's not like by nature of existing i can somehow change people's mind on gender identity, but i can at least change their mind on thinking i'm a seditious degenerate that wants to eat baby jesus.

HOWEVER. i am insanely, deathly scared of public restrooms. i don't get a friendly preamble to disarm people. it is pure, instant analysis of "this person is allowed in here" or "this person isn't." i am really good at keeping it in until getting home, but i have ibs and it is sometimes like do-or-die nightmare pain to hold it... and, well, i use male because you make noise when you shit and i don't want some karen macing me because they clocked me from coughing on the toilet lol. but in the male restroom, because people visually assume i'm female, i get an insane amount of weird looks in bathrooms or guys walking straight back out thinking they're going into the wrong one. i am mortified i'm gonna hit somebody on a bad day and just get mauled ; A ;

Attached: FEeftwOaMAE8iBG.jpg (1002x1201, 167.51K)