Only wants a guy to parade around like a trophy for validation

>only wants a guy to parade around like a trophy for validation
>wonders why guys only hook up with her instead of date long-term
Are trans women retarded?

Attached: 1642213560981.jpg (639x282, 61.18K)

No more retarded than anyone else. I mean look at most straight cis men:
>only wants a girl to parade around like a trophy for validation
>wonders why girls only hook up with him for his money

>Are trans women retarded?
Yes.

>>only wants a girl to parade around like a trophy for validation
What? When? I don't know a single cis guy who wants a chick to feel like a #valid man.

That flip really doesn't work.
>I want a cis straight man because it feels more validating.
Cis people aren't this pathologically obsessed over sexuality

Yes they're moronic.
They also don't see their weird, chaserish fixation with straight guys as objectifying, which it is. They lack the ability to sympathize.

...then I can only assume you have never met a man in your entire life. Does the term "Trophy Wife" not ring a bell?

The dude isn't really obsessing over the sexuality of the chick there.

>They lack the ability to sympathize.
So is being trans really just being autistic about sex?
Would lobotomy work better than castration?
Asking for a friend.

Sure, but that's not really the insanity part. The insanity part is thinking that you can objectify and fetishize people while also attracting people who won't objectify and fetishize you.

I don't know if I'm phrasing that right. The commonality here is not seeing other people as actual people with four dimensions, but rather as fetish objects on which fantasies can be projected.

It's an annoying double standard. Trans girls will complain about chasers ONLY wanting them for their penis and their maleness, yet trans girls themselves only want men for their straightness so they can feel valid.
They hate the taste of their own medicine.

the reasoning is dumb but no one likes chasers

>The insanity part is thinking that you can objectify and fetishize people while also attracting people who won't objectify and fetishize you
This describes the tranny in the OP pic.

It describes about 50% of humanity.

That’s not what straight men think. You are insane.

Right here buddy. I'm 40 and I need a constant stream of 22 year old girls telling me I'm hot otherwise I food into a sad little pile of cuck.

>I food into a sad little pile of cuck
This post will be my only response to your retarded ESL ass.

i just want a bf that offers me a new life, takes me into his home/country and provides for me , il be the housewife and possible best friend too, then we play vidya, and have nightwalks and sleep together

Please. There is very little on this planet that is easier to understand than straight men. If you don't understand how desperate straight men are for the validation that comes with having a girl on their arm, then you don't understand the first thing about straight men.

The biggest roadblock most straight men encounter in searching for real love is learning to find their validation internally and not looking to women to provide it. This is why so many straight men are afraid to date women who aren't conventionally attractive, who aren't conventionally feminine, etc. let alone afraid to date transgirls or femboys.

Instead they want a woman to provide them with social validation and status, so she has to be the most attractive, the most feminine, the highest quality of woman as defined by the most superficial and patriarchal markers. Straight men will pass over plain looking girls who genuinely make them happy in favor of vapid bimbos that they have no emotional connection with just because other men -- men they don't even know! -- are more immediately envious of the bimbo. And then they whine and bitch about how women use them for free meals, ride the cock carousel, etc.

>I don't want chasers

Attached: snorunt-odd-pod-begod.gif (220x165, 164.74K)

>The biggest roadblock most straight men encounter in searching for real love is learning to find their validation internally and not looking to women to provide it. This is why so many straight men are afraid to date women who aren't conventionally attractive, who aren't conventionally feminine, etc. let alone afraid to date transgirls or femboys.
No you stupid faggot I want a pretty girl/passoid tranny so that I can actually get my cock erect when it's time to fuck them. I'm not gonna go after someone fucking repulsive, because I find them repulsive.