If there was a women-only board on Any Forums, would trans girls be allowed to post there?

If there was a women-only board on Any Forums, would trans girls be allowed to post there?

Attached: confused-anime-girl-manga-comics-book-person-transparent-png-888269.png (1000x1117, 144.15K)

They would have to be or else no one would be allowed to post there.

this

If I ran it I would not allow it. Only real women should be allowed to post

there is NO way to tell if someones a transgender on a anonamity website. even pictures and videos can be faked just look at that terf only giggle app see how that worked out. but here there is no accounts so for all we know everyone on tttt is a cis girl!!!

How would you enforce it

There is, it's called /cgl/, and you will never find as much consistent vitriol against trans people outside of /cgl/

How tf are you gonna confirm it? Only allow hons?

Attached: women-of-the-world-unite-in-the-struggle-for-peace-for-life-for-happiness-soviet-poster-1952.jpg (712x519, 147.69K)

trans girls aren't allowed on crystal cafe so I doubt it

I'll fuck the commie out of you.

No. Why do you think there's a /cis lesbian/ general?
(transbians are a cancer that need to be eradicated)

>transbians are a cancer that need to be eradicated
imagine irradiating the only real women

>trans girls aren't allowed on crystal cafe so I doubt it
isn't it because the entire site is run by terfs?

>There is, it's called /cgl/, and you will never find as much consistent vitriol against trans people outside of /cgl/
it's because 4channers tend to be very transphobic and women who are transphobes tend to be the most vicious and intense about it (which is why terfs are the way they are), so a board full of female transphobes is definitely gonna be the worst

No

Why can trannies just fuck off

nope
cope
based

back to pol, retard.

fuck you, dude

it would either be a crystal cafe-esque terf fest or just /tttt/ 2.0