Are autistic, socially awkward, AGP gorilla hon transbians the reason for the major backlash against trans people?

Are autistic, socially awkward, AGP gorilla hon transbians the reason for the major backlash against trans people?

Attached: 36BAAD84-8903-4B52-933D-51E0BC8BDC6B.jpg (750x787, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5m6VILKKkfI?t=3266
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goes without saying.

Yes

Ugliness is the main problem with the world, ugly people cause all the problems all the time everywhere

>HSTS passoids get killed for "tricking" men
>transkids get sent to pedophile foster homes and their parents get life in prison
>but it's muh AGPs!! WE SHOULDA GATEKEPT THE AGPS OR ELSE

guess what? every agp wouldn't be a gorilla if they got early hrt! being a hon isn't an inherent fact about them, but something entirely avoidable

I'm sorry

this desu

of course

Attached: AGP horror show.jpg (1020x2048, 377.69K)

they are

Attached: AGP horror show part 2.jpg (1000x1800, 202.03K)

Holy fuck based comic ty user for sharing

They should make a public apology. Then be imprisoned or made to do some form of penance. Like maybe they have to surrender all their money to trans women as reparations or something

Attached: Transbian:AGP pride.jpg (1600x2000, 411.26K)

Don’t insult autistic socially awkward trannies. That’s not autism, that’s flat out aggressiveness and masculinity

Youre welcome. Im really hoping this year some real push back starts against AGPs/rapehons/transbians/trenders or whatever you want to call these horrible men.

of course not. trans people were just the obvious next scapegoat after conservatives lost the culture war on the gay marriage front. it's an easy distraction from the real problems with society.

But these comics are also great for showing the examples of real trans hate that still occurs but is being sweet under a rug for all this social conforming to this disgusting behavior

Exactly. It makes me so sad. The worst thing is these AGPs will attack us more viciously than anyone else.

This desu. I'm autistic and I'm not like what OP is talking about at all :(

I’m not even exaggerating or anything. These comics by far are the thing that have made me want to sh the most

looooooooooool sneeeeeeed slut :^)

agps dont get early hrt cuz its a progressive condition, not innate! dont blame senators with an r by their name for why it took so long to culture your brand of degeneracy xoxoxo

>not innate!

blanchard literally said it's innate just a few months ago live on youtube

heh, with dutton? i think considering the context, he meant the factors that seem to produce agp (autism)

no
youtu.be/5m6VILKKkfI?t=3266

oh sweet, didnt see this one. still tho, agp doesnt present till after puberty

No, expecting every amab to live up to their gender roles is the main reason for backlash against trannies.

>still tho, agp doesnt present till after puberty
literally wrong. even lawrence has multiple cases of it showing up in childhood, a whole chapter about it.

? wouldnt that bring empathy with trannies, since all amabs have to deal with such restrictive roles?

Attached: earlyonset45.png (752x808, 204.94K)

>autistic, socially awkward, AGP gorilla hon transbians
The real autistic, socially anxious types would never have that kind of meltdown in public. Making someone uncomfortable (without any kind of malicious intent) is not a crime

Attached: 1646704106542.png (1040x1054, 245.57K)

no one feels sorry for effeminate men, they're expected to man up or rid themselves from the gene pool

this is JUST saying that evil ugly dykes are all secretly men and innocent sweet straight trans girls, who like dick like they should, get a bad rap because of them.

ah I misunderstood a bit. yes you're 100% right