shit gets hard

> shit gets hard
> women pretending to be men stop wanting to be men
every fucking time

Attached: 1647187884951.png (1184x1162, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlX97zPSx3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really enlightening to see so many so-called liberals and progressives and developed nations defend the decision to forbid males from escaping the country or receiving asylum. Must be that patriarchal freedom and privilege at work

not surprising. This is why everyone knows all this woke shit gets gets tossed out at the first sign of trouble. its a social facade

yet another reason why I have no respect for ftms

Female privilege is real and feminism did it

Ukraine is a conservative, homophobic, patriarchal culture so none of this is surprising. (Same goes for Russia) Those much-loved mra tropes of male disposability are strongest in traditional societies.

Are we really going to pretend that if cis males had an oppurtunity to get out of mandatory military service that they wouldnt take it? cmon now, no one wants to be drafted, man or not.

Attached: 1547087328986.webm (1013x375, 1.07M)

show me where progressive societies treat men any better

Ok. America.

Well, GNC men are just shunned instead of actively killed. Also, women will sometimes contribute to the family income, instead of never contributing. Seems like an improvement to me. Take what you can get.

Oh no! The MEN ruling the country forces disposable MEN to fight for it! Who could have seen this coming??!?

>The MEN ruling the country
They are a very specific type of men tho

>if women were in charge they would either just give up and die or send their women to die too
right

Attached: 1638773082034.gif (400x250, 677.04K)

How about the Ukrainian women jumping straight on Tinder after entering Poland kek. I don't see men in the West fighting a winning war anytime soon. The demoralization is out of control.

Cope. Plenty of men volunteered for veitnam

Only men can be drafted in America. Literally no better

I wouldn’t present fem, but I wouldn’t want to go and fight some rich person’s war (which they usually dont send in their own children).
Cis males are God’s chosen expendable forces. And letting them fight themselves saves on crime rates. Don’t hate me for being more special than them!

>Ukraine is a conservative, homophobic, patriarchal culture so none of this is surprising. (Same goes for Russia) Those much-loved mra tropes of male disposability are strongest in traditional societies.
Our western societies are agreeing with their drafts though and not caring about the causalities at all.

??????
it's the same thing here

Because feminism is a conservative movement when regarding female benefits

>the west has an obvious agenda

Are you surprised? Like honestly?

youtube.com/watch?v=tlX97zPSx3Q

>the guy speaking is giving the men flowers to mock them for leaving, they are acting like "women". He says "a real protector would stay and fight, you are women".

Female rulers in history were often more warmongery than their male counterparts. There are reasons for this, especially in monarchies, but even in modern states we also see violent female dictators like Gandhi. I agree with your comment though men made their bed and now have to sleep in it but even in societies that are supposedly egalitarian they get the short end of the stick when it comes to war