Trannies on this board

Trannies on this board
>omg boismell boismell!! Sniff ahhhhh I love it so much
Every cis woman I’ve ever met when I haven’t showered in over a day
>eww you smell like rotting garbage take a bath already

Attached: 8169E0FA-8E25-4324-9E6D-6E0297C974F1.gif (498x498, 3.73M)

>Trannies on this board
Rest assured, they'd react exactly the way cis women do if you met them in person.

it's almost like real women know what real women like

Real women like the smell of men they are attracted to. And with smell I mean their natural body odor and pheromones not dried cum and sweat

I mean sweat is cool when fresh

Trannies aren't women

im dating the one tranny that complains about my smell before the day is over even when showering daily

Birth control effects women's sense of smell. One girl I was with didn't like my smell and after I asked her to stop birthcontrol (since I have an impregnation fetish) after that she liked my smell.
But usually what they dislike is the smell of dirty clothes.

boys smell nice idk what to tell you bro

Attached: Deleuze_guatarri.jpg (225x225, 8.07K)

there's a difference between boysmell and smelling like shit because you haven't showered

this! being sweaty after working out (having last showered somewhat recently before that) = good smell. not showing ever = bad smell, if that was hot I would just roll around in a dumpster like a pig in shit

It's almost like even the "valid," HSTS trannies are still malebrained fetishists and like things or to an extent no cis woman ever would.

t. boysmell obsessed troon (literally pay men for their used underwear)

I like smelly boys and smelly trans girls

>literally pay men for their used underwear

How do I into this? As a seller, i mean...

>How do I into this? As a seller, i mean...
Find an incel tranny who doesn't have a better source of boysmell in the same country as you
Agree on a price
????
PROFIT

Where do i find an incel tranny?

Androphilic ones are pretty rare, but we exist.

This
T.cis woman

>gf likes the smell of my armpits after an 8+ hour shift where the deodorant is barely lingering and there's more bo smell than deodorant

I don't get it, and I honestly don't like that boysmell refers to the smell of guys that trans girls like. To me, boysmell should relate to boymoders. If anything I have like, man stench. boysmell makes it sound cute, like there's a small teeny bit of bo that seamlessly blends with a stronger aroma of flower or something

you talk like trannies on this board had any real experience with men, they just imagine what boysmell is like

I like the smell of men before transitioning, one more thing i liked in gym classes in hs

I write like such an ESL