The lgbt community is a cult

you know it's true

Attached: Genesis+9-13+My+Bow+Shall+Be+For+A+Token+Of+A+Covenant+Between+Me+And+The+Earth+utmost12-06.jpg (700x525, 69.7K)

Pot calling the kettle black

you know it's true

Attached: you.jpg (625x625, 412.86K)

im a gay dude calling the sick lgbt cult out
its no better than pedo catholics

>no u
great argument you idiot

new name = baptism name
SRS = confirmation
hrt and similar stuff = eucharistic
therapy = confession

Take your meds schizo

Attached: lapisLazuli_shading-1.png (1920x1080, 839.5K)

exactly, this guy gets it
shoving your head in the sand doesn't make the lgbt community any less of a disgusting cult

>"you know it's true" is an amazing argument
>but "no u" is a shit argument
lloling at chu

Attached: god hates figs.jpg (373x400, 29.19K)

i never said it was an amazing argument you culty dope
but at least i didnt rehash someone elses statement like a fucking npc
the lgbt is a stain on humanity

wow no way,,, you are the first person to say "the lgbt community is a cult"....I hear your argument everywhere wow.. im graced to be in your presence

passing = spiritual growth
boymode = taqiya
gender = soul
dysphoria = the fall
cis = pagans
terfs = heretics
transphobes = demons

obviously others have noticed the bullshit the lgbt cult does and have called it out before. it's not like these rainbow retards are subtle about it

omg.... but theyre EVERYWHERE!!! how does how how do they spread across oceans and languages like that??? who is their cult leader?? WAIT NO WAY?

the community expands through crazed recruitment
political leaders and companies use your cult to further their motives
like antifa, there is no central leadership because the community is born from mental delusion
the lgbt community should be abolished

Attached: 619309888.jpg.0.jpg (1400x1050, 159.82K)

but thats not a cult?? why areyou usingthe wrong words thats a TERRORIST ORGANIZATIOn your descrescribing user. omg are THye gonna do another 91/1

the lgbt community is absolutely a cult.
and your crazed typing, trying desperately to defend your cult, affirms that fact

I AM NOT DEFEINDINGTERRORISTS user I WAS THERE I WAS SATHTERE WHEN THE SECOND PLAN HIT THE NEWYORK TOWERS user WE CAN'T SIT IDLY BY AND LET THOSE MUSLIM FAGGS TAKE AWAY GODSA GREAT NATION user FROM US user

thank you for bumping the thread schizo user

Yeah, you got me. I've been sacrificing Jewish babies to black tranny Satan for years. Sometimes Trump is there. He's been been promised forty one femboy virgins for his sacrifices.

ANYTHING TO PROTECT THE U.S OF A

i wouldn't be suprised if the lgbt community actually does that, since they're a cult and all

I'm not kidding.