The ultimate goal of things is to exsist...

The ultimate goal of things is to exsist. The meaning of life is to procreate and to continue the exsistance of life itself. Homosexual and transsexual abominations hate the continuation of life, meaning they are anti life. This means they a pro death. This is why they kill themselves, engage in risk behavior, and actively make every community they inhabit a worse place for families

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

>The ultimate goal of things is to exsist

Attached: 1645249126858.png (640x590, 159.4K)

meds

the ultimate goal of things is to exsist but it's better not be a thing so homosexuals and transsexuals and incels and volcels are based for leaving the immanent be

Life is just the accidental occurrence of replicating but otherwise arbitrary patterns. Transgenderism and homosexuality etc are just random noise in those patterns

>appeal to nature
is that seriously all poltards have to argue with, just “its yucky and i dont like it”, cmonnnnnnnnnnn

How about this lunacy ends with me, right now, how about that, punk

A collection of sad decrepit mentally ill abominations. You are only proving my point

>The ultimate goal of things is to exsist
>The meaning of life is to procreate

Attached: carl.jpg (455x368, 39.99K)

>A collection of sad decrepit mentally ill abominations. You are only proving my point

Attached: 1642440999433.png (644x800, 42.6K)

actually the most low iq take i’ve ever read. i support all life which is why i’m going to adopt and take care of children that need a home and loving family. i’m going to support under represented people financially. and in 10 years IVG will be used on humans and lgbt will be able to reproduce. stop being so idiotic

No, the ultimate goal of things is to feel pleasure. The meaning of life is to experience as much pleasure as possible while you're alive. Homosexual and transsexual abominations love life, meaning they are pro life. This is why they fuck and create life.

I didn't ask for this life and I don't feel comfortable imposing existence on anyone else.

Pro-death sounds pretty metal. Pussoes like you wouldn’t get it, op.

nah

Adopting nigger babies, and donating to nigger groups that are just greedy or corrupt is not going to help. If you really cared about the well being of humanity having white children is the best way
You have betrayed your own nature of exsistance, and so now you want to end it. Such as most of your kind
Kill yourself emo faggot

jesus you are just a sad bottom of the barrel autistic incel loser. i honestly feel bad

Quit projecting

>not bottom of the barrel
>not autistic
>not an incel
>not racist
>not sexist
>not homophobic/transphobic
nah pretty sure this is just you lol. get a life. it must be pretty shitty to be posting this on a saturday night

Youre here too faggot, and unlike you I have an agenda. So kill yourself.

By breeding and creating life you are also creating death, therefore breeding is an endless cycle of creating death.
And as you said
>The ultimate goal of things is to exsist.
To exist is to simply be made up of matter, you wouldn't say that a stone doesn't exist
When a human dies and its bodily matter returns to the earth, that matter doesn't stop existing
In conclusion:
Breeding is pro-death
To die without leaving offspring is pro-existence

It’s almost like the past 200 years of philosophy never happened
Jesus Christ read a fucking book
Go to /lit/ and stop hanging around Any Forums
At least then you could maybe say something insightfully inflammatory