MtFs, say something nice about FtMs

MtFs, say something nice about FtMs
FtMs, say something nice about MtFs
Enbies, say something nice about who ever you want.

Attached: derawn.png (1679x520, 203.57K)

mtfs are cool girls

I admire their (mtfs) resilience.

no.

ftms are cute.

MtFs make me feel special, they are very sweet.

I always think FtMs are kinda badass.

Elaborate?

ftms r good at drawing

seeing mtfs being happy makes me happy!

Most of the trans women I've known personally have been pretty based.

FtMs seem rather chill in comparison to us (MtFs).

In my (FtMt???) experience having known lots of other tranners IRL, they're all pretty evenly crazy/based.

FtMs stick up for us even though we're cringe and everyone hates us

I like how mtfs enjoy femininity

I haven't met many ftms but the few I have met have always been been some of the most helpful people I've ever met. Unironically bro tier.

Ftms can be cute and if they are not cringe then they are often pretty cool people

The ones I know are cool and collected, very knowledgeable and thoughtful before speaking on serious matters. Unlike my slightly hyperactive, looselipped autism. We can also shoot the shit and drop ridiculous memes, but idk. In my experience, they just have a really cool and dependable serious side.

MTFs are some of the sweetest people I’ve met

Fuck you double nigger

One caveat, I only know like ... 4 ftms, and only 2 of them well.

God i love transgirls so much. They fit femininity so much better than I ever did and it makes me so happy to see that it can fit the right people even if it didn't fit me. Also watching my gf fall asleep cuddling her blahaj is pure heaven.

>st4t love
Based af

>Also watching my gf fall asleep cuddling her blahaj is pure heaven.
Giwtwm giwtwm i miss my girlfriend
Also I like seeing MtFs finally allow themselves to be feminine, it really emphasizes that they fit into it. Even under the shame and embarrassment they just feel good- and they're so cute. I'd do anything just to help any trans girl be a little more feminine in her own way.

C'mon, you guys. You're making the boymoders (me) cry. Why are you so good??