There are now republican states that are worse for trans rights than Islamic shitholes

What does this mean for the future of trans rights? It's kinda scary to think about

Attached: 1624174038245.jpg (1080x1080, 530.82K)

Where are you hearing this? It's blatantly untrue.

while iran doesn't use the law to turn parents against their trans children, and they allow trans people to transition, they force trans people to have srs which is poorly done and there's a wide degree of discrimination.

It means you should vote

history moves like this. the west is further along in history than the east, but because we've made so much progress recently, we will have a temporary moment of regression before we continue ever onwards. same thing will happen in the east.

Attached: history.png (420x100, 4.7K)

yeah, I am extremely skeptical that iran treats trans women better than how they're treated pretty much anywhere in the US. just because they might be treated better than in the absolute worst countries doesn't mean much

especially if they don't pass. I suppose the veils or whatever coverings they wear help with that, but still

also, do they have female-to-male transitioners in iran? i feel like that's asking for disaster like 500 different ways

I do not understand what that picture is supposed to imply. the east is going to become more liberalized temporarily and then become even more conservative and collectivized than before?

>do they have female-to-male transitioners in iran?
they do, a particularly famous or well known example would be Saman Arastoo

everywhere history progresses and in the long run becomes more liberal, progressive, whatever. but in the short term, it becomes less progressive as a reaction against gains. the west is further along in history than the east, but it happens to be in a more reactionary phase which makes it appear less progressed (but soon the east will also go through this phase, and soon everyone in the west will be feminized due to microplastics and thus transgendr will be normalized)

>Iran forces trannies to become eunuchs
Now that’s based!

being a eunch would be fine, but brutally botched srs can cause a lot of unfixable health issues for the rest of one's life.

You should see what happens if you girlmode and go to Saudi Arabia, or Yemen, or Pakistan, or Indonesia, or Syria, or Turkey, or Iraq, and walk around in public. Do you really think that the sort of people living in countries which have only recently (if at all) removed the death penalty for homosexuality are going to treat you better than people from Texas or Wyoming?

At least in America our law enforcement agencies are very thorough about prosecuting people who commit murder or violent physical assault. They apply to any human which murders or physically damages another human. Do you think whatever law enforcement agencies over there are going to pursue any legal action 5 guys beat your face in with a rock in public? They'll just say you were soliciting prostitution and then it'll be a moot point as far as the law is concerned. A lot of Islamic countries are dangerous for normal-ass masculine cis men, let alone cis women, let alone trans women.

tl;dr
u r retard

i hav been to turkey, they're completely fine. they're like slightly below brazil when it comes to trans hate. which means trans people get murdered sometimes, but otherwise they're fetishized into acceptance.

lmao as if police in red areas are if a tranny gets killed

>There are now republican states that are worse for trans rights than Islamic shitholes
GOOD

a little attempted genocide on the federal level come 2025, how it goes depends on how human the average cissy sees us as

Any names for this phenomenon? Did you find this in a book or came up with it yourself?

hegelianism

>2022
>Still pretending murica is not a shithole.

All the Trump supporting trannies from two years ago have suddenly gone silent, huh

>force trans people to have srs
This is oppression against my people.
CHASER RIGHTS MUST NOT BE INFRINGED

Murica.