Can I start a /desperation/ general?

Can I start a /desperation/ general?
I want literally anyone to be my bf/gf and I'm not even going to hide it anymore.
If you don't want to die alone, get in this thread now.
>QOTT: How often would you cuddle your bf/gf if you had one?

Attached: raw.png (500x226, 141.07K)

Do you mind if I drink every day and don't work and occasionally hit you

I'm a cis male top. I was cool until you talked about "hitting" me. Don't be abusive, that's not what this thread is about.

i would permanently cuddle my bf i would be so sad if he ever left me i need him so badly it's torture why do i not have bf why i need someone to hug and smell and talk to and sleep next to and who'll keep me warm when it's cold out and who has big sweatshirts that i can wear it's not fair why don't any guys like tranners

how desperate
>t. 25 y/o unpassing manmoder

That's ok, there are people far more desperate than you out there

Im an alcoholic who doesnt work drinks every weekend and doesnt get mean when im drunk yes we exist

I prefer people who are 25 or older, they're the most serious (I like boymoders too). Job or college tho?

But, you'd bottom for me, right?

i got a job and i'm independent, but am dead inside

I'm nearly dead myself. Where are you from?

Attached: Emperor_Lelouch.jpg (1280x720, 98.15K)

>>QOTT: How often would you cuddle your bf/gf if you had one?
However often they want

Attached: 874420E2-9FAF-4EDF-900C-C1058FF12718.jpg (693x448, 76.6K)

I do not have a pebis so duh

27 y.o manmoder in texas.

southern california

Attached: oadjoieajdoaiejdei.png (723x646, 759.09K)

It's gotten to the point where I sometimes just sit on the couch, stare at the ceiling and whisper "bros..." to myself....

Discord?

Attached: Charles zi Britannia.jpg (1920x1080, 97.78K)

22 y/o boymoder in NV

>QOTT
as often as our schedules would allow
melting into eachother while watching campy movies and anime would be pure bliss

>boymoder
Why is it so often implied that this is a bad thing?
You just need love and care to bring out your inner woman....

ehhh
I find it to be kind of an endearing term personally. I don't have HRT right now (should be sorted by the end of this week) and I don't have any fem clothes so I just gotta make do for the time being.
family drama ._.

ohh i know my way into 80s pure camp, would be great. you put the anime. also projecting the movies on the ceiling or wall, and just have a comfy cuddly time

literally me

I've barely touched any camp stuff but really want to get into it more desu, no one I knew was down for it :(
mostly know my way around muh vidya and animu
>project the movies on the ceiling and cuddle
fuuuuckkk that sounds nice...

I'll buy you cute outfits if you model them for me....

Ima knead some dough and make pizza for the both of us. During this you put the anime you selected. Then when its ready we watch some old peter jackson stuff