How to deal with tranny roommate & children?

My brother is going on a trip for three days with his wife and asked me to babysit his children like I have done two times before
Usually this would be super simple,the house I rent is fairly big(we have 3 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms),but the problem is one of my current roommates is a tranny

While I will be around most of the time,It will probably be impossible to keep the tranny from interacting with the children

Should I tell my brother I cant take care of his children this time?

For reference my niece is 11 and my nephew is 9
The troon is in her mid twentys

Attached: images - 2022-03-12T211910.822.jpg (561x546, 31.27K)

just leave the children in the care of the tranny since nothing bad could possibly happen

What, rightoid, think she's gonna fuck them before you can?

Attached: Dennis Hastert.jpg (2048x1594, 398.28K)

Just tell your brother that you can't babysit the kid, even the best case scenario isn't good

you're the one he should keep his children away
hope the tranny get a better roommate later

Yeah, you should tell him that YOU can't take care of his children, and let your roommate watch the kids

Attached: tumblr_pbenau1Y241wk2bq8o3_400.jpg (400x400, 25.72K)

Hmmm
What could possibly go wrong

I am a centrist

Yeah I figured as much.Too bad he will have delay his trip

>hope the tranny get a better roommate later

So protectimg my nephew and niece from the troon makes me a bad roommate now? Lol

Yeah what could possibly go wrong leaving unsupervised children near a troon,right?

Attached: images - 2022-03-08T221300.444.jpg (399x400, 13.52K)

The troon is going to go "this loser has kids over" and retreat to her girlcave to bitch on discord.

I would trust the roommate to watch the kids over OP every day of the week. Conservatives and cis people are typically low iq, trannies are typically high iq. wouldnt you want the smarter person watching the kids?

he shouldn't be letting kids near any stranger unsupervised

Worry more about your local priest than some tranny

If she doesn't mind having them around, what's the problem? I can assure you from experience that kids under about 13 literally give zero shits about whether adults around them are trans.

this

I love this whole genre of post, it feels like -ACKposting but like 10 IQ points higher and it’s actually entertaining.
Don’t stop
pls

Attached: 1EA79DEE-1D99-4183-92C1-08815DB6CC7B.jpg (564x571, 51.04K)

Psycopaths have high IQ? Would you trust you children to a psycopath?

The local priest has zero contact with my nephews

The problem is what the troon might do with the kids

psychopaths are psychopaths, retard.

And Agp troons are Agp troons(a.k.a men who had a sexual fetish so strong they sacrificed rheir whole life to embrace it)

clarification btw that ACKposters are

>every tranny is agp
are you retarded my guy?

This roomate definitelly is

>transitioned in her 20s
>"transbian"
>looks uncanny
>male interests and hobbies