Troons BTFO

Troons BTFO

Attached: LOOOL.jpg (1046x1701, 836.01K)

lol fag

So he’s not even detrans he’s just a terf faggot. Lol

He seems cool

lol his avatar is him wearing a faggy little doublet like a pirate

based as fuck.

>90s
>didn't think liking dolls and dresses indicated gender
lol

this was somewhat true in progressive circles
feminists were all about girls can wear anything they want, etc
it has got a lot more gendered since then

Yeah, I think I played with my cousin's dolls and walked around with a purse once and my parents basically instantly doubled down on the masculine shit after that. What planet is this dumbass from where that wasn't the case for the vast majority of parents? Even liberal parents would course correct if their little Billy started playing with Barbies.

masc bottoms aren't legitimate

My interests were video games and WWE

And I ended up liking men and having gender dysphoria. to which if I told him that, he’d call me a straight male fetishist I’m sure because TERFs have about 3 neurons in their brain

Just being concerned about dumb cis people who accidentally transition doesn't make you a turf #retardedlivesmatter

Lots of cis women like WWE. "Male" hobbies are basically anything that's not hair/clothes/makeup.

yo quick question, do you think we should not make subways because somebody might fuck around and fall onto the tracks?

Attached: me and the boys.jpg (1095x616, 223.83K)

>liking men
Well, that probably explains why you liked WWE.

stupid viet-american race traitor living on his enemies' wealth and having a sheltered white life. absolutely filthy. probably an ARVN shill. he gets the bullet.
t. viet cong mtf

communism is a poisonous ideology. both of the forces in vietnam were evil and represented evil.

>feminists were all about girls can wear anything they want, etc
yes girls but never boys
ngo is just a retard

And to think that she could have blossomed into a beautiful Asian rose

Attached: do they really.jpg (610x818, 166.76K)

I think human safety should be a part of the subway design. Similarly, I think we should have standards of mental healthcare which protect everyone now. We live in neoliberal hell, though, and the healthcare system is very fucked. That's another reason why radical democracy is so important/necessary right now.

Vietnam is still suffering under Marxist poison.

wrong. it was a war of freedom against foreign white oppressors and their cronies. this is why i myself live in the western hemisphere living on benefits. to fuck shit up. i am a sleeper cell taking revenge. fuck you rambo

It can be both.

#pushretadsontothethirdrail

i dont give a shit about communism. communism was only the movement the nationalist defence was based on. we just needed to BTFO stupid foreign invaders. the rest was none of your goddamn bizness

basado

lmfao holy shit what a retard

there is a strain of terf thought that thinks "trannies reintroduced gender policing, when we finally killed it for everyone!!"

there is also the strain of Any Forums thought that thinks "they're transing any boy that touches barbies!!!" even though they're usually just beaten