Why does this happen only with FtMs? Do they need to be banned from this board?

Why does this happen only with FtMs? Do they need to be banned from this board?

Attached: Capture_(1).png (607x635, 379.27K)

Nothing about the first picture indicates trans. She just had short hair or was a butch lesbian then.

>at 18
remarkable

These threads are retarded. Women are stupid, some are able to escape this and become men, the rest crack and return to ez livin. Also this image is larp and twitter. Why do you all repost twitter so much. Being ftm is the saddest existence. Trying to be male is pathetic and those who want to kill themselves because they can't be men and have to stoop down so low to try to be men while knowing they'll never ever have a penis deserve sympathy. Mtfs are stupid fucking women to. All of you are pathetic and need boyfriends because all of your opinions suck.

Attached: 3f5028018271933f836df158d302ecb7.jpg (500x500, 32.64K)

I still think everyone should be highly encouraged to see a therapist, or even required, but that the therapist's judgement shouldn't have an impact on your access. Just go to the therapy that asks you to explore your identity from different angles and explore other problems a bit. Maybe 6 sessions. Then you get your drugs if you still want, regardless.

Best compromise.

>twitter screenshot
kill yourself

To awnser OP's question: I think it's because females are forgiven a big mistake much easier
A dude who went fem and back is socially dead if he is not gay anyway.

Hot take: a lot of online environments women tend to be in (for example the fandoms) glorify the idea of going trans. And i'm super pro-lgbt, so i have no problem with that, they can do whatever they want to. But people can't act like the glorification of transitioning doesn't exist in certain communities. Being 15, lonely and having access to certain communities on the internet, having friends who are all trans WILL make you more likely to transition

Nah that’s ugly people if he was cute as a female then turned back ugly then nobody would want him, real women wouldn’t want him either way. If someone detrans and was hotter they’d want them.

In her essay she says that she was 18 when she began to transition. The only thing to do this type self harming is to lock them up in mental asylum for the whole of their lives. She shouldn't be trusted even with a plastic knife.

Also what a total bimbo.

Effectively this.
Gender dysphoria isn't fun or easy, so therapy or even just guidance counseling is something that should just be advised.
And if someone is partway through transitioning and it turns out they don't like it, no big deal and just stop.

>glorify the idea of going trans
Literally no single transperson enjoys the actual "being trans and suffering dysphoria" part. Any "influence" isn't the fault of trannies, it'd be confused, depressed and arguably dumb cis people reading too much into it and misconstruing "transitioning made my life better (because it lessened my dysphoria" as "if you're unhappy, just take hrt lol it'll fix depression".

>Literally no single transperson enjoys the actual "being trans and suffering dysphoria" part
if you're a troon online every progressive sucks your dick

She needs to feel the reassurance of Islam against her face

Attached: tumblr_pmi3veOtNd1xcln5eo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 106.99K)

The actual reason is internalized misogyny. Forgive me for getting serious for a sec, but when you have people like all over the internet spouting shit like "Women are stupid" or "Women are emotional, not logical" or "Women only pretend to like video games for male attention", when you see those beliefs expressed constantly in every space you inhabit, you come to internalize it, subconsciously. So when you eventually think "wait... but I'm smart. I'm generally more logical than emotional. I like video games because they're fun.", it's very easy to come to the conclusion "I must not be a woman, then." This is the reason so many nerdy girls end up identifying as nonbinary, too, by the way.

It's a deep, insidious phenomenon that you can't really understand unless you've experienced it.

You explained this really well, and it drives me absolutely insane how people, especially mtfs, refuse to understand this.

It's not a conscious "Men have it better so I'll just become a man and have a better life lol" decision either.

But since actually every woman on earth has a better life than every man on earth because they can do chores for their husband instead of getting a job, this can't be true. It must be stupidity, right?

Exactly. I think it's worth mentioning, too, that part of the official diagnostic criteria for gender dysphoria is "A strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender". If young girls are raised to believe that women are shallow, dumb, and emotional, then no shit some girls are going to become convinced they have the "typical feelings and reactions of the other gender" when they realize they are actually a complex, intelligent person.

I literally almost transitioned, myself, because of this, but thankfully I identified it for what it was before I took any medical steps. I didn't become some crazy TERF "detrans activist", either, but I do think there needs to be nuanced discussion about this issue.

>discouraging womanhood is bad
How else are we supposed to get these dumb motherfuckers to transition to the superior team
Imagine wanting to be anything but ftm

???
>When I was 18 I faked having backpain and got massive amount of opioids and now I regret it

Shame attention seeking females have medical consequences now. Before they were just fucking annoying, now they can use it to stir up controversy and attention by attacking the trans community and get grifted by the right

She looks like a totally normal girl....so there were like no consequences at all...? Just seems like an attention seeking post.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x224, 12.56K)

Just noticed she is a Ben Shapiro/Ron Desantis stan lmao I didn't think I would be that on the money

>faked
funny how you just pulled that word out of your ass. it's more like
>when i was 18 i had unidentifiable pain, and instead of investigating and diagnosing it the doctor gave me an opioid prescription and sent me home

>was a butch lesbian
She’s a straight girl