I want to dress like this. This is literally almost perfect. Maybe just replace the shirt with a pink one...

I want to dress like this. This is literally almost perfect. Maybe just replace the shirt with a pink one, and the shoes for high heels.

Attached: 1647124997606.png (229x556, 279.6K)

horrible taste

Cis women don’t dress like this in their daily lives. Why are trannies SO obsessed with skirts? Just wear skinny jeans like a normal woman

atrocious taste

makes hips look wider and hides bulge

But it honestly makes it impossible for us to pass. I’m honestly so brainwormed every time I see someone dressing like an anime girl I immediately look for clocky features. Trannies can only pass if we normiecoremode

Attached: EEE0B221-EA6B-440D-9879-19A96C817A20.jpg (487x630, 28.02K)

No, the true answer is "because feminine."

I was thinking about getting an outfit like this but with a plaid dress instead of a skirt

>Capcha: HNGNG

whats stopping you queen?

same but I don't want to be agp lol. I'd just wear a cute dress instead

Cis women do dress like this for a semi-special occasion, like a date, or girls night out. Just not everyday.

>have my gf dress up like this when we go out
>pretty much every time is either for a date or to get stuff for a date

phew

Because it make me horny :)

i dress like this daily

Sexy
You should blow bubblegum bubbles every few seconds while dressed that way

Apparently you're not seeing very many small hot very genetic looking transsexuals?

>why do women who were forced to live as boys/men most of their lives want to wear clothes explicitly for women instead of unisex clothes that they always could've worn
Gee I wonder
Check your privileges, foids

You have brainworms obv, I started dressing like this and have gotten nothing but compliments. Normal women dress like this too probably not with those uggo shoes but don’t knock it til you try it girlmoding is satisfying

Based and AGPilled.

Cringe and brainrotted feminists.

nice, same

are we doing "cis women don't wear skirts except on special occasions to impress men" now? lol

if you use a pinafore or a jumper instead of a skirt it looks casual enough :)