What if our pain tastes delicious to the universe and that's what all this suffering is for

>bigonial maximum is lower than the midline of my lips
it is OVER I should not have survived not breathing for 5 mins when I was born, the doctors wasted effort resuscitating me and giving my parents false hope, F to all my hopes and dreams

Attached: recon-1.jpg (772x435, 49.67K)

flavour is the result of the different molecules of food tessellating against the tastebuds in complex textural arrangements
our pleasure when eating is the literal flipside of something having its form ripped apart
so what if the reason we suffer is because our pain and decay tastes delicious to the universe so it enjoys tearing us apart?
an endless chain of misery, the monster that eats everything including itself

literally nobody actually cares about this shit nobody is bringing a ruler around and checking out yr face. if it looks noticeably different people just assume you're from a different ethnicity which is correct.

>my future wife robin is schizo

what if indeed

Attached: Kyubey.jpg (813x668, 61.08K)

suffering truly does make the world go round

People think me and others in my family are from somewhere in Europe because we have such unusual/extremely developed bone structures
I unironically suspect there's a genetic defect involved
but also I still get read as cis male 7 years into HRT + hair removal so long as I'm not wearing a top that makes my tits obvious

that happens to plenty of women so no surprise. calling genetic variance a defect is weird though. you sound racist

I come from East Anglia, we're basically the McPoyles but British

Attached: b8d0c7e52e131ceb2ec18bb9dc30ad40.jpg (500x333, 42.05K)

>tfw ywn run your fingers through robins hair as she lies in your lap and goes on a schizo gnosticist rant

This seems closer to Buddhism than Gnosticism if you ask me

dw apparently it's just the overlap between autism and schizotypy, not actual schizoness
I get pretty twitchy when I'm high but I think that's just the palsy

also I don't think you need a ruler to spot this jawline, or the asymmetry that makes it even worse (though the asymmetry's made slightly worse by lens distortion here)
it is ogre

Attached: 1636723235703.jpg (2138x3618, 3.46M)

I think she'd like a real, mature man...

Trannies and incels are the same

you look like a woman my good bitch you should try not beating yourself up over nothing

You wouldn't be out of place as a runway model if you were rail thin, so statuesque, stunning

Intel to the leaders. It knows.

'archonposters' are a thing on /x/ its so hilarious

I just played through the latest Amnesia title, called Rebirth where you play a pregnant woman, and this was the exact plot

elaborate?