Why are so many LGBT people feminists? Feminism hasn't been about equality since the '70s at the latest...

Why are so many LGBT people feminists? Feminism hasn't been about equality since the '70s at the latest, it's an AFAB supremacy movement. Just look at the story of Erin Pizzey or how feminists are now campaigning in the UK to have violent criminals avoid prison if they're female.

Attached: Erin_Pizzey_on_newsPeeks.jpg (927x839, 179.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.lse.ac.uk/gender/2021/02/15/dismantling-prisons-abolitionist-feminism-women-incarceration-and-metoo/
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2014.01011/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>don't hit me i'm a woman
>pay for my shit i'm a woman
>woman are equal to men in everyway and should be treated as such

Because I'm not a fucking man. I'm a zoomer passoid tranner who experiences a lot of misogyny, so of course I'm a feminist.

> how feminists are now campaigning in the UK to have violent criminals avoid prison if they're female.
Send proof

you wanted to be a woman. you got what you asked for. now you want to have your cake and eat it too amazing. men are biologically wired through millions of years of mammalian evolution to be "misogynic". it's human nature. get the fuck over it

blogs.lse.ac.uk/gender/2021/02/15/dismantling-prisons-abolitionist-feminism-women-incarceration-and-metoo/

>Why are so many LGBT people feminists?
Because misogyny and homophobia are deeply intertwined and there are many points of commonality. Also, like half of the LGBT community is literally women -- and women who are gender nonconforming at that.

is feminism for women?

Early feminism was, but when feminists began challenging the socially assigned role of "woman" and turning a critical eye on the whole concept of gender, they created a space for the gay rights movement.

You don't have the modern LGBT community without lesbian feminists. You just don't. Gay men were never going to do that shit. Even when we were dying in droves from AIDS, it was lesbians who were there taking care of us and organizing for us.

If you're gay man or trans and you don't have respect for feminism, even with its many flaws, then you should seriously consider returning to the closet. Because feminists are the ones who opened that door.

Women usually only commit “violent crimes” in self defence against abusive pieces of shit husbands/boyfriends so I also think that there should be laws protecting women that are proven to have acted in self defence because of abuse. Because now there aren’t any laws like that and you get sent to jail for killing your boyfriend because he wanted to cave your head in

I also don’t think that women who kill emotionally/psychologically abusive men should be punished for it either

>I also don’t think that women who kill emotionally/psychologically abusive men should be punished for it either

Do you think men who kill emotionally/psychologically abusive women should be punished?

feminist groups worked with act up affinity groups for lgbt activism. learn your history and don't be divisive for nothing you fag

>Rape, of course, is a masculinist violation of bodily integrity. All transsexuals rape women's bodies by reducing the real female form to an artifact, appropriating this body for themselves. The transsexually constructed lesbian-feminist, having castrated himself, turns his whole body and behavior into a phallus that can rape in many ways, all the time. In this sense, he performs total rape, while also functioning totally against women's will to lesbian-feminism. I contend that the problem of transsexualism would best be served by morally mandating it out of existence.
-Janice Raymond, "The Transsexual Empire", 1979

>The only way a man can get rid of healthy genitals is to say that he is convinced that he is a woman. In order to justify sex-change surgery a new disorder called gender dysphoria has come into being. The disease has no biological marker. Whatever else it is gender reassignment is an exorcism of the mother. When a man decides to spend his life impersonating his mother (like Norman Bates in Psycho) it is as if he murders her and gets away with it, proving at a stroke that there was nothing to her. His intentions are no more honourable than any female impersonator's; his achievement is to gag all those who would call his bluff. When he forces his way into the few private spaces women may enjoy and shouts down their objections, and bombards the women who will not accept him with threats and hate mail, he does as rapists have always done.
-Germaine Greer, "The Whole Woman", 2000

>[Trans people's] arrogance and oppressiveness is amazing. It is funny though that they are so used to Feminists immediately bowing before them that they don't know how to deal with [the fact] that we don't care what happens to them. They expect we'll be shocked to see statistics about them being killed, and don't realize, some of us wish they would ALL be dead.
-Bev Jo Von Dohre, 2010

Yes.

Attached: AB18E655-CE69-417E-AD35-14E2A4701371.jpg (669x760, 162.09K)

>feminist won't answer the question

>Why are so many LGBT people feminists?
Some are too masculinized in social dominance

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2014.01011/full

misogyny doesn't exist in western countries

No it isn't, and if it is then it's based.

I did, the stronger sex has no excuse when it comes to killing a member of the weaker sex.

A woman has no actual control over a man because he can overpower her at any time.

Men also have it easier when it comes to finding work, getting a place to live, getting a car, dealing with the bank and so on.

So yes, I do think that men who kill emotionally and psychologically abusive wives/girlfriends should be punished for it.

If he was so weak that she had all this supposed power over him then he shouldn’t be strong enough to kill her either now should he?

Society is made by men for men. Men have no excuses.

Malebrained

Prison abolition is not going anywhere, it is also about abolishing prison for everyone not just women