What's the point of calling yourself """asexual""" if you're fine with having sex...

what's the point of calling yourself """asexual""" if you're fine with having sex? shouldn't we have different words for it? if someone calls themselves asexual they could either want to be a virgin for life or a complete slut.

Attached: 1630980482636.jpg (512x428, 27.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poosh.com/are-you-low-key-autosexual/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats the point of calling it sex if I'm not having it

what's the point :(

what

*huh noises*
so then the word doesn't have zero use. it has so many different meanings you can't know what someone means when they call themselves asexual without asking for a detailed explanation.
what?

Hi Hontra

You could go the Blanchardist way and differentiate between asexual and analloerotic. Most people don't though, they just use the word "asexual" for both.

>analloerotic
>anal-erotic
yeah let's come up with a different name

Yeah it is not the most fortunate... In the researchers' defense, they came up with it in a time where only sexology nerds at universities would have access to their papers, not everyone with an Internet connection.

I get what you mean OP.
The whole spectrum of sexually repulsed, neutral and favorable gets really confusing - moreso with things like demi come into the picture.
I always figured keeping it at "No sexual attraction to anybody" was the simplest, but I digress.
Agreed

I don't think op is even talking about autosexuals i think they re talking about having sex with people you re not attracted to

i want to kiss that cute gay thing in OP. whats its name

I was asking what's the point broadly, like in a sad existential way :(

Huh, is this a common thing? Having sex with people to whom you're not even a bit attracted? I thought that OP was talking about how people who call themselves asexual because they're neither attracted to men nor to women often still have fetishes or AGP.

Op specifically said "having sex" they are talking about having sex with people you re merely not disgusted by, as if it was social masturbation or sth, just like some people would call themselves heteroflex or homoflex cause they are only attracted to one sex but are fine with the other
Theoricaly

That explains all the dry, clinically sounding labels

if your asexual, you probably wouldn't be a slut because you don't enjoy it.
the point of the identification is that it can be a dealbreaker when your partner doesn't enjoy something you may desire heavily

because us asexuals just don't experince sexual attraction to anyone. That's literally the only criteria for being an asexual.

>analloerotic
Is that what this article is describing or is this autosexual
poosh.com/are-you-low-key-autosexual/

As far as i am concerned autosexual falls into the category of analloerotic, given, that would mean not attracted to others

But its not always an exclusive sexuality like AGP, so is it only analloerotic when its exclusive?

whats the sexuality for when you're too scared to ever have sex

>not always an exclusive sexuality like AGP
meaning just like AGP is not always an exclusive sexuality