Fujo gf

How can an average looking twink get a fujo gf

Attached: 3016df0727ab66ef3b369a6837b52b83.jpg (670x767, 70.07K)

anime conventions, kpop cons, etc
get a tumblr/twitter (hell even a wattpad) and let it be known that you’re bisexual. stay on queer/fandom spaces
biggest chances will be if you see her liking/writing/rping gay AUs or fanfiction. twinks into women are kinda rare so you’ll find one who wants you in no time

>anime conventions, kpop cons, etc
What am I supposed to do there? Walk up to random women and talk to them hoping they're a fujo or what?
>get a tumblr/twitter (hell even a wattpad) and let it be known that you’re bisexual. stay on queer/fandom spaces
What fandoms would be the best for this? Also what should I do there? Should I post my pictures?
>biggest chances will be if you see her >liking/writing/rping gay AUs or fanfiction.
Alright thank you, what are AUs tho
>twinks into women are kinda rare
This can't be true

hello hi

Cosplay as something fujos like and then make casual conversation when they come take pictures with ya

Hello!
>Cosplay as something fujos like
Which is? I know fujos like deku for some reason but not much beyond that
>then make casual conversation when they come take pictures with ya
Alright

hi hi fujo reporting in id suggest you cosplay like the other user and if youre more fem be forthcoming in your attraction to her since she may assume youre gay. try going to bars near cons out of cosplay and idk approach them normally? honestly just go on tinder and say LOOKING FOR FUJO GF someones gonna bite

>id suggest you cosplay
What should I cosplay as tho
>if youre more fem be forthcoming in your attraction to her since she may assume youre gay
I'm not especially fem desu but I do have long hair, I don't thinj that'll be a problem tho
>try going to bars near cons out of cosplay and idk approach them normally? honestly just go on tinder and say LOOKING FOR FUJO GF someones gonna bite
Honestly I don't know if I have it in ne to approach someone I don't know, I'm kinda shy when it comes to meeting new people lol

thats why online dating was invented bb. as for the cosplay thing dont do it if youre not already interested, could be disingenuous. just be cute cool nice and accepting of her geeky shit ig?

>thats why online dating was invented bb
Yeah that's true I guess
>as for the cosplay thing dont do it if youre not already interested, could be disingenuous
I'm interested in cosplaying, I was just asking what fujos like specifically
>just be cute cool nice and accepting of her geeky shit ig?
Will do boss

right now they seem to like genshin impact, go on twitter and look at popular artists they usually draw fanart of whats hip that season for audience engagement
ganbatte user get the fujo of ur dreams

>genshin impact
Oh I've played that before, it was kinda fun
>look at popular artists they usually draw fanart of whats hip that season for audience engagement
Okay I'll do that
>ganbatte user get the fujo of ur dreams
Thank you have a good day

you go there to make friends/meet new people. if you get to know them you’d hopefully be able to figure out if they’re fujo or not

as for fandoms, again kpop and most anime fandoms. also certain shows (back in the day it was supernatural). having a shared interest with them helps. AUs = alternative universe, basically fanfics on twitter.

you should make it clear that you’re bi and not just gay or else she’s gonna write you off as impossible to be with. that happened with my bf and i still wonder if he’s actually attracted to me or if he’d prefer a dude

t. fujo gf

This is extremely helpful thank you very much
I was thinking of maybe cosplaying gorou from genshin but idk if fujos like him
>if you get to know them you’d hopefully be able to figure out if they’re fujo or not
makes sense
>you should make it clear that you’re bi and not just gay or else she’s gonna write you off as impossible to be with
I will do that thank you

i found my fujo ex gf on tinder as a bi twink and rly u just gota look the part be non threatening and theyl find u lol. Helps if you already like yaoi.

Ps. Use your bio as a filter
EX putting u like anime and reading might repel some or a lot but will narrow ur matches down. I wouldnt lie either tho. Good luck

>rly u just gota look the part be non threatening and theyl find u lol
I weigh 50kg I don't think I could be threatening even if I wanted to, I sure do hope they'll find me tho
>Helps if you already like yaoi.
I used to really like it but I kinda stopped reading any over time
>Ps. Use your bio as a filter
>EX putting u like anime and reading might repel some or a lot but will narrow ur matches down.
Oh this is a good idea, I wouldn't think of it thanks

Quick question, how dominant are fujos on average?

Ew why would you want that

Why wouldn't I?

total bottoms. they usually self insert as ukes unless theyre repping pooners, then they self insert as semes.

Well that sucks desu :/ I'm a total bottom as well so idk how well that'd work, I couldn't top even if I wanted to because I'm premature lol