I'm an incel, why do FtM's throw away life on easy mode?

And how do you sanely conclude that today is the perfect day to cut your tits off and become a dickless betamale manlet and willingly make your life even worse than the living hell that I've been living through, all because a reddit meme told you that you were actually a man "trapped" in a woman's body your entire life? And why did you throw away a blessing? You were living your best life as a woman. Have you ever seen male suicide rates and wondered why that is? You have no idea how easy your life is compared to a man's, so much so that I would do anything to to have been born a woman and I'm not even trans. You were blessed with getting to live life on easy mode and you threw it away which is just a slap in the face of God. How do you sanely convince yourself to torture yourself like this?
I'm not even that much of a beta, I'm mostly an incel due to being a manlet and being short as a man has led to me being told to kill myself (over my height) on dating apps, has had me discriminated and people thinking it's okay for them make fun of me for it all while making fun of someone for being black, fat or being LGBT would get you fired.
This is just a taste of what's coming to you though you're also a fake man, a betamale and you have no dick. I can imagine that your life will be much shittier especially if you're going to date women.

Attached: Female to beta pipeline.png (695x700, 663.8K)

brain tells them its better to be man then they become man and it sucks asshole because you get shit on constantly. .

Our life don't revolve around you. We want to be happy with ourselves.

This is a psyop. I repressed for years believing that my life would be harder as a man.
IT'S CAP. Stop repressing. Take your T. It gets 50% harder to find dates but everything else gets excellent.

>ITT: closet mtf hating on ftms for being born a woman while she's stuck with an y-chromosome

>closet mtf hating
I'm not trans and by no means am I trying to spread hatred. I'm just giving a taste of how shit life can be as a man and I just want to understand what prompts people to willingly subject themselves to hell.

>This is a psyop. I repressed for years believing that my life would be harder as a man.
>IT'S CAP. Stop repressing. Take your T. It gets 50% harder to find dates but everything else gets excellent.
The vast majority of the detrans community all had the same thoughts as you at one point, that is until they didn't anymore. Ever wonder why most of the detransers were FtM's?

>You were blessed with getting to live life on easy mode and you threw it away which is just a slap in the face of God.

Not that I disagree with you about being envious of women have a lot of us feel that way but your idea about the religious aspect is free cuckoo think that some Divine Daddy made a person and let them have the thought in their heads that they need to change into a man

>tfw a woman can instantly pass as a man by just growing a beard and getting a haircut but you’ll always look like a dude with tits even after dozens of surgeries

Attached: 3DCAE011-857E-40E7-AD29-8D5D55BE3A74.png (860x645, 216.23K)

If being a woman is so great, why don't you just transition?

Most loud detransers are ex-ftm because unlike mtf, they arent universally shamed but seen as abused and needing help and platform. Detrana mtf just kill themself or hide away

You should transition into a woman and get life on EZ mode :)

This: Just the professional treatment and how people perceive you in non-sexual / non-romantic situation is already worth it, I wouldn't detransition even if my gf left me and I couldn't find a partner anymore, because being seen as a woman just sounds humiliating, demeaning and infantalizing.
It's worth it on almost every level, although there are downsides, like the time it takes to find a woman that actually wants to have sex with you (after going stealth, my time went from hours after downloading an app to weeks or even months to get anything). But that is completely manageable it if you know what you're doing; plus, you might end up in a monogamous relationship like me, in which case this downside becomes essentially an all around non-factor. Every other downside of transitioning I've found to date has been physiological, not social (smelling a lot, poor skin, etc)

It's almost like gender dysphoria doesn't stem from logically weighing the pros and cons. Almost like they were born with dysphoria and had no choice.

People make this thread once or twice a day. Answer is: gender dysphoria. Google it.

That's something you have when you can't stand your penis

Let's do an experiment.

Tell your bros that you are a FTM transgender and see what happens.
Your bros are all online incels? Tell them. Come out to them as a pooner.

See how they lash out and treat you differently, distancing themselves from you, because you have a vagina

99% of those "detrans FTMs" are either:
>"desisters" who never got on hormones
Stupid TERF larpers and other low IQ women
>stupid teenagers who never got on hormones or got operations because non-transitioning trans men are heckin valid
Same shit
>non-passers who were never seen as male once
I would detransition too if I got every downside without any of the benefits

>I'm not trans
denial.

No I wouldn't transition because I have no gender dysphoria, therefore I'm not trans.

Yeah, you think you understand it all but let me tell you something. If I were ftm, what I would do is I stopped doing it and I'd go find anybody that was a bro, that is anybody that has a dick, and I suck it.

Okay, fair enough. Well, FtMs are the opposite; they have dysphoria so they are inexplicably compelled to be men. Most sane non-coping FtMs already know before hand that they would be giving up female privilege but conclude that it is worth it.

>woman hating incel
>doesn't believe females can feel dysphoria or be trans
>thinks having a penis is the worst tragedy that can happen to a person
You don't need dysphoria, sis, you already check every box needed to be an MTF. If you're racist too on top of that, then you should order your pills yesterday

>Tell your bros
I don't really have friends or "bros" but if your point is trying to prove that FTM's have it harder than me, you're probably right thats kinda the point I was trying to make

No mentally well person is a slut or polyamourist.

op needs a diaper fetish first, then he can transition

The point is that trans men want to blend in as normal men. This anonymous /tttt/ board is the only place where I'd talk openly about it. The point is, I've learned that, everywhere else, you don't want to be known as a hole.

>Have you ever seen male suicide rates and wondered why that is?

Because they're seen as human enough to be given responsibilities? Kind of a double-edged sword dude.

>the time it takes to find a woman that actually wants to have sex with you (after going stealth, my time went from hours after downloading an app to weeks or even months to get anything
Is it actually that easy for women to get sex? Fuck, how does society even remain monogamous