Is this true? Does the secret to acceptance reside in anti-social behavior?

Is this true? Does the secret to acceptance reside in anti-social behavior?

Attached: Pptics.jpg (970x4237, 987.93K)

In 30 years we will all be wearing burkas. Look what happened to Egypt. They recriminalized homosexuality and transgenderism by vote in the last 15 years. That's going to happen to western countries regardless of what we do. The future is muslim sorry.

The secret to acceptance resides in you.

For FTMs yes, for MTFs no.

Well, that's unfortunate, because I plan to move to another city and go stealth next year. Sorry folks, you're gonna have to figure this one out for yourselves

based as fuck

this

Don't worry, acceptance is a seed that can sprout wherever you are.

Lol, no. Sure, it resides in being confident in who you are and not taking shit from others. If all trannies acted like meek submissives unsure of themselves and what they're doing, nobody would take it seriously. They'd seem like mentally ill people desperately looking for an easy fix to their problems, which is close to where we are right now.
But you also have to show others you're relatable, and that you're a human being just like them. Nobody will want to help you and sympathize with you, if you act like a diaper wearing psychopath.

I would say we need both types of people actually, weirdos alienate as as freaks and wannabe normies are still alienated if existing alone, it is the weirdos that call attention to the normies and make us seem less homogenous and the normies better in comparison, it is the shock of the normies not being that weird that opens people to be present and observe them what makes it possible for them to see trannies as normal people, it is the weirdos being threatening that makes people feel grateful for the normies, no one would give a fuck about luther king wasn't for Malcolm x and the feeling he was the influence keeping things under control

Worldwide homosexual acts criminalized
Lesbianism included edition

Nah, those countries will secularize from inside and by contact while islam will be trying to expand influence, the risk comes from highly educated islamists that will end up dissipating with time, without them political power won't be able to defend islam

I haven't changed my diap or showered for 4 days in a roll... I want to do it but I've never felt more feminine than right now and I don't want to let this feeling go away

>Banned fags
Holy fuck Egypt is based

maybe trannies are unnatural freaks and normies need a reason not to kill them?

No it is not true. But it is not wrong either.
Behavior does not affect acceptance.
Because acceptance is not a thing.
There's people who'll pretend to accept you and there's people who hate you.

Where the fuck did you transbians take the idea that it's somehow feminine to stink? Specially when you're stinking because there's feces in your diapers. This is the kind of stuff that women avoid at all costs. I can't see why something like this would make you feel feminine

brave and stuning hon!

>Does anti-social behaviour lead to social acceptance?
Hmm, there might be a clue in how we define anti-social behaviour

If the jews had worn diapers hitler wouldn't have killed a single one of them, incredible logic

Society foisted the antisocial behavior onto us. Just embrace what you were given.

Attached: 68145C37-F4B4-45FE-99D2-C8D7DDDDD6AF.jpg (745x444, 37.43K)