This should be illegal

This should be illegal.
I'd kill for a pair of boobs like these. Imagine throwing that away... I HATE FTMS.
most of them end of detransing anyway. it's just a waste. this has to STOP.xj

Attached: 1622022607981.jpg (920x920, 96.88K)

every single picture there looks gross

shut up. i love my ftm bros and hope they're getting happier with themselves.

user I know dysphoria is hard but that doesnt make it ok to tear down other tranners. I'm glad they were able to get the treatment they needed and I hope you can too. Stay strong ily

>but that doesnt make it ok to tear down other tranners
thats right. its ALWAYS okay!

You realize almost all FTMs would say the same thing about your dick and balls right?

lmao how long do you think itll take her to realize her chest is 6 inches wide

Attached: thumb_boxsmash-fat-smug-pepe-laughing-graphic-t-shirt-dress-by-boxsmash-50567175.png (300x400, 50.22K)

Stop taking the goddamn bait and stop getting offended over shitposts it makes you look fembrained to not even understand the most basic form of imageboard culture
PLEASE

Attached: B9F8914B-929D-4D67-A111-6E78F9F63418.jpg (1569x2048, 463.28K)

shut up

you know they can say that about your dick, right ?

Then why don't they?

they probably do but are not so retarded to whine about it online

lmao seethe

I'm a cis woman and I got a breast reduction to be an AA cup, seethe tranny

mental illness. kys

So they whine about it *in person*? Jesus Christ, at least I have the decency to keep these kinds of thoughts and opinions online and not bring them up in meatspace where content filtering is near impossible.

mental illness fr
you know there is a thing where you talk about it between your friends like "omg I dont understand mtfs...why throw away a good set of cock and balls"
they dont do public speaking about it
or post about it online
normal people keep it in their inner circle and mostly as a joke

If you don't like yourself that's your problem. I like myself, so I got a surgery I thought would make me happier, and then it did :)

Unholy

Attached: 1646836351335.jpg (1024x1024, 224.22K)

If you don't get horny from seeing boobs they don't really add anything.

And every time I witnessed this in the circles I was a part of, I groaned inwardly. You're supposed to be better when you're around people, keep your dumb shit to yourself. I guess this is why I haven't had an inner circle since school.

>wanting mammary glands that just get in the way and make you slouch
Kys.

well i hate mtfs as well
fuck trannies
unless you realize you are sick, then i hope you get help and get better soon