Is having boobs fun

is having boobs fun

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8.56K)

so far only at about A. squishy fun but pain bad

they're nice to squish once in a while in your hand for no reason. i get anxiety about possibly getting breast cancer. that's about it. i like having them i guess.

Trans woman here
Yes

Mine have finally grown big enough to grope them so i'd say yes! ^w^

no they hurt and need to be milked constantly

no

desu i think they're overhyped. b going on c and i think they're kind of stupid. still show them off though which is fun

I'm a D/DD and sort of yeah, they get in the way a lot too though

>Fat chud here with tranny GF
No. I have the biggest set of moobs/boobs in any room. Her tiny tits are amazing though, just too damn sensitive to everything though. I'm gonna make her cum from just sucking on them one day

Attached: 1646424170820.jpg (1024x1024, 120.46K)

Not if you’re a real woman, like me. There’s no novelty there. But sometimes it can be fun to dress up in clothes that accentuate them, if that’s what you mean.

Yes but sadly mine are small

>no novelty
t. middle-aged

i hate autogynephiles so much it’s unreal

that goes away as they develop

no but i need them.
nothing too special sensory wise but growing breasts sure make themselves known when they were brushed against harshly.

i bet they would work for stimulation if i had a partner but as is i only touch them to control wheather they are developing nicely, which i can't complain about so far.

also whoo i can touch breasts isn't a thing for most people when it's their own. look at any saphic memes for citations on that.

i don't have very big breasts yet so some of this might change in the future, especially with them being an asset to presentation.

OP might be a gay man for all you know.

no

t. ftm

>the op image is not a bouncy trouncy gif
Any Forums is easily the worst board is2g

its alright
having sensitive nipples is the fun part, having boobs is sorta whatever, besides being a way to attract men

I wouldnt know, i just grew mantits on hrt

please keep talking about boobs, this thread is making me rock hard.