/artgen/ durr edition

Post yer pics!

Attached: durr6.png (1500x2200, 1.59M)

behold my dysphoria sculpture

Attached: retard.jpg (2560x1440, 923.65K)

cool!

That’s sick. You’re cute too

Attached: 00.jpg (600x427, 33.29K)

thanx broes. i was gonna give it hair but my partner made me throw it out.
but its supposed to be a mini me :(

Attached: 1646007774785.png (620x490, 28.38K)

Aw no, why throw it out. It’s cool art even if it is bdd fueled art

If this is becoming sculpture gen here is an old guy I made the other day. I wish I could grow a beard man
t. sad pooner

Attached: 8658DF73-8137-4C4E-8E91-F7CA09EB73D9.jpg (667x919, 128K)

because it's not healthy i guess
sickkkkk. that looks great user. i havent rly tried people's faces too much

anybody a fan of ween? i saw them at the wiltern a few months ago and they were gr8. had to make picrel after

Attached: themollusk.jpg (768x576, 35.23K)

WTF that’s badass you’ve got some real talent there

fellow artisan los angelian.. not into ween but im going to the wiltern in a month for car seat headrest

no yoooouuuuuu.
ive heard of them a few times but never really checked them out. whats a good song?

cute thing or bodys

>cute thing
this is pretty gud user it sounds kinda like 90s-optimistic in some places
>bodys
singer dude sounds like he just wanted to be one of the strokes.. i could totally pass this off as a voidz rarity lol.

i like this band! ty for the recommendations. if you feel like it you should check out don't shit where you eat and it's gonna be a long night by ween

I mostly do 2d illustration stuff now but whenever I think about stuff I’ve done I always think of these weird dolls I made in high school a few years back

Attached: 01487123-8733-4FDC-A1D8-D2099C6F0EA4.jpg (1920x2560, 1016.84K)

i LOVE this

i am in love with these goddamn

Attached: FNVflNqXMAgUsVE.jpg (695x741, 86.5K)

why is all the art that transwomen make always so edgy, twisted, creepy, distorted and disgusting? like these, and hunter schafer’s art. do trannies really have such fucked up minds that they like this kind of stuff?

you're bound to have more creativity/eccentricity in a group of people who've repressed something their whole lives or have been perpetually shunned from society overall. my own two cents

cute oc, op

Attached: duhhh.png (1400x1800, 2.36M)

I made the creepy dolls and find it funny you assumed I’m MtF lol, I’m AFAB

Anyway, pissing yourself over mildly “weird” art is npc shit. People make weird stuff sometimes, you don’t have to like it, but it happens with plenty of cis artists too.

(And Schafer’s “disturbing” insta post that’s got radfems frothing at the mouth currently is, ironically, pretty much just basic radical feminist writing. They hate it and call it perverted because a transgirl posted it, when it’s just a slightly edgier iteration of Margaret Atwood’s “male fantasies” writing, which cis feminists of nearly all flavors basically worship.)